BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Granite Falls, WA
We thins or one of my favorite snacks around this household we love them with pretty much anything
Betty D.
Chadron, NE
Very tasty product.good price great value.will be buying more of this product in the near future.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
The wheat thins are great and they made these with white cheddar which are better ! Love these
Lillian M.
These are so so good! I've had them several times before. They definitely met my expectations!
Rosemary M.
['Los Angeles', 'CA'], CA
I love these so much! They TASte so good! They are very affordable! I love eating these so much
Allison B.
Spanish Fork, UT
I do not like these crackers. Nothing wrong with them just the flavor isn't really my favorite
Elizabeth M.
Charlestown, MA
I love wheat thins! And I love the flavors! This is a great snack that you can take on the go
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
These are great by themselves, with cheese on top, dipped in hummus. A very versatile cracker
S B.
Probably my favorite and the best all around beer 🍺 and wine 🍷 cracker around! Hands down! 😋
Fanta D.
Love these! Feels like I'm eating popcorn but not really lol! Very tasty for a great price
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?