BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Good to keep on hand for kids but not really that healthy. I prefer other snacks but this is a good option.
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
Delicious it adds do mi. Like I'd Longview like you know you live it I a so ONG there best I can honestly
Victoria V.
Really good crackers to eat alone or dip with a queso, can't eat just one always want to finish them all
Kristina C.
Norwood, PA
So good my family loves eating wheat thins! We buy them every time we go food shopping! I would recommend
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I really like all the artisan crackers the white cheddar is probably my favorite. It makes a great snack
Dezirae C.
Roseville
I love wheat thins. They are seriously the perfect snack. I could probably eat these all day everyday.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
These are my favorite. I love wheat thins. They are amazing with cheese and as a before bedtime snack.
Adi Y.
Killeen, TX
Delicious! I love duping these in hummus or eating them with some sliced cheese for a healthier snack!
Betsy W.
Wheat Thins are my favorite snack! I am a teacher and I love to keep some in my desk for a quick snack!
Kristal G.
Palatka, FL
My favorite cracker! So yummy! Very cheesy. Perfect for eating with a dip or some slices of lunchmeat!
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?