BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Vermont White Cheddar Artisan Cheese Baked Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
5g whole grain* per serving.

• I am looking for these and have been unable to locate the...1 Answers
  • Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?2 Answers
Hannah T.
kalamazoo
Everyone needs these in their life if you like cheese. They’re affordable, easy to eat, and taste like heaven. I bought these at target. They’re probably the best wheat thins I’ve tried. I would reccomend these for a quick snack.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
I love these wheat thins. They have a great flavor. But they are not my favorite cheese flavored cracker. I only buy these when my other favorite is sold out. They do have a great texture though, and would be worth trying.
Trisha M.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are my go too snack crackers! I like to pair them with a cheese spread. I've bought these for years because they are more flavorful than the other brands. I suggest any cracker lovers to have a try!
Christina C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love these so much. In general I am a fan of wheat thins but lord almighty are these crackers good. Hide your box when you get them so you can save them all to yourself. Will definitely purchase again.
Samantha C.
Island Lake, IL
These blow your traditional cheese crackers out of the water! I love that they aren't overly loaded in calories. The ingredients are recognizable and they are reasonably priced.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
This weekend maybe the new brand that assets from the previous question I'm all about the original I will try she's in garlic and the other brand but I think I will just stick to the original I don't think they should start making plans and stuff and then people start getting sick and want to I'm all about the original
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
The best flavor of the Wheat Thin family! White cheddar has always been one of my faves. What I really like about wheat thins in general is that they don't break easily. They are great for harder dips such as cream cheese blocks. I am very happy that wheat thins has expanded their lines of flavors! Kudos! Thumbs up!
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
I'm not usually the type to eat crackers because I have to eat gluten free but I always love to use these for parties and barbecues they go great with some cream cheese and some home made jalapeno jelly or Raspberry jam! Everyone that I know loves these little snacks!
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wheat thins are addicting and these are no exception especially with cheese added to them. The cheese flavor is balanced to a great level to where they are still the same great flavor but with an added bonus. I highly recommend this product for that perfect snack.
Logan V.
McLean, VA
My husband adores these, and I like them more than the original because they have much more flavor but I'm not a big fan. They are not priced well and are really only worth it if you can find them on sale for a b1g1 rather than a 2for special. I wouldn't recommend
Nicole B.
Is this a mild cheese flavor or a stronger cheese?
Shannon W.
I am looking for these and have been unable to locate them. I love the original wheat thins, but I am wondering how these are compared to the white cheddar cheez-its?