Nabisco Wheat Thins Toasted Pita Garlic Herb uploaded by swetha K.Nabisco Wheat Thins Toasted Pita Garlic Herb uploaded by Ashley K.

BY WHEAT THINS #73 in Tortillas

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Garlic Herb Toasted Pita Wheat Thins.

New!

10 grams whole grain per 30 gram serving.

10g whole grain.

Oven baked crackers.

• Do you eat yours with dip and what dip do you like to use? 4 Answers
  • Do you use dip with it and what is your favorite dip to use? 1 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Toasted Pita Garlic Herb
  • "You get 14 crackers for 140 calories, so it's a perfect snack to satisfy a craving for chips and dip!" in 1 review
Julia M.
For the grown up who loved Wheat thins as a child these are the perfect stepping stone to sophistication. Still delicious like the Wheat thins you remember, but can be paired with cheese and fancy dips. These are my favorite to leave out whenever I have company. Plus they the garlic herb flavor is just soo good.
Destiny R.
Sumerco, WV
Love these crackers! Great by themselves but are also delicious paired with your favorite cheese or even a dip. One downfall is the high sodium content, but that is common in a lot of the foods we eat. They are delicious and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
 Oh my goodness these are so good with hummus could not stop eating them they were at my local grocery store this is the first time I tried them. I will definitely be buying them again, they were so much better than the regular pita chips I bought in the past.
Fatima O.
I don’t recommend this unless you like garlic. To me they taste gross and would never buy it again unless they have other flavors. We bought this at Costco and never again will I get it.
Liz R.
santa rosa, CA
I did not really like this item I would not buy it again or recommend to others contained garlic which I don't really like it and I didn't meet my expectations although it's healthy I don't enjoy help you with
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
At first I did not want to try them because I thought they look weird but once I tried them I was hooked they are very good I love them with a slice of cheese and a piece of ham yummy
Emma S.
Really love these! They are super flavorful, which is surprising considering how inexpensive they are. You can also find them at nearly every supermarket and target, which is convenient. The only issue I have is that the bag is pretty small so I hope they come out with bigger sizes. These are great for parties and as a snack to grab on the go!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
These are soooo good with a cheese spread. I could eat a whole bag in one day. I love the crisp flavorful taste. I've purchased these from Walmart, big lots and publix. I just love them and even my kids eat them. They're so good and healthier for you too which makes it a guilt free snack.
Kimberly K.
I love wheat thins & especially the garlic chips. I purchase to snack on at work and feel that these wheat thins are affordable. I only purchase these at Kroger's or Wal-Mart. The ingredients are vitamin B1, B2, reduced iron, dried garlic, & spices.
Trinne F.
Garland, TX
super love this crackers! would love to have it with my cheese and salami! We always love buying this brand everytime we go to the groceries. Sometimes this product is not available in my local grocery but would not stop buying this bec it tastes so good
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Do you eat yours with dip and what dip do you like to use?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Do you use dip with it and what is your favorite dip to use?