BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Toasted Chips North End Parmesan & Herb.
Made with 100% Whole Grain.
Naturally Flavored.
50% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips.
With 280 mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving from soybean oil.
See side panel.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Toasted Chips North End Parmesan & Herb
  • "They make a really great snack - convenient, crunchy, and tasty. " in 2 reviews
  • "I always want to eat the whole bag in one sitting" in 1 review
Katrice M.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I keep these on hand when I know we have guests coming and dip to be served. They don't break easily, and are somewhat healthier than some of our other dipping options. They taste great (even flavored) with a lot of different dips. I would recommend these to anyone that likes crackers or chips.
Pam W.
These are a favorite in our household. They are a thinner cracker so almost close to a chip. You can't eat just one. We love them! They have just the right amount of flavor. I'd recommend to those who don't like heavy crackers.
Hannah R.
Notre Dame, IN
Very delicious crackers! They are perfect for eating on their own or pairing with cheese or dip. The packaging is great for maintaining freshness. They are well priced and especially well flavored. As someone who loves cheese and herbs, these crackers really fulfill that craving.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love wheat thins! I am always up to trying different flavors of wheat thins. This particular flavor was good. I didn't love it but I did think it was kind of tasty. Some people eat theirs with cheese but I did not. I would recommend.
Elisha G.
To me wheat thin's are the best cracker. They are extremely flavorful and delicate. I usually don't even need to accompany them with anything. They are delicious on their own and their sold in essentially every supermarket
Stephanie B.
I like the toasted chips as another healthier alternative. Target usually has a good selection of flavors on sale. They have a potato chip feel without the grease. You don't need dips or toppings, just enjoy!
Brianna B.
rochester
These wheat thins have a great flavor. I love eating them instead of potato chips. The Parmesan has the best flavor it's perfect for dipping in plain hummus! I bought these at Wegmans you can also get them at Walmart.
Meme M.
Another staple for any home. I love all of the flavors that they have produced over the last five year's. The Parmesan Herb is one of my favorite. I keep them around as a quick filler snack to add some cheese to (if I don't have nuts). I also keep the plain ones because they go with anything!
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
If you have not tried them then you need to lol I am a big parmesan and herb person. At first I wasn't sure i would like it but someone in the store told me that it was that good and I needed to buy it. So i thought why not! And I am so happy that I did! I cant stop eating them and people in my house don't like it so i can eat it all by myself!
Danny M.
I absolutely love these crackers! They are my go to snack any time I want to indulge. We always have them in the office! Even a few of my colleagues who have said they do not like Wheat Thins have become lovers like me! I highly recommend these for when you feel the need to satisfy that teeny tiny hunger pang that keeps nagging at you!