BY WHEAT THINS #12 in Crackers

Nabisco Sundried Tomato & Basil Wheat Thins Snacks.
Family size!
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Per 15 pieces:
140 calories.
1g sat fat, 5% DV.
170mg sodium, 7% DV.
4g sugars.
100% whole grain.
20g whole grain per 30g serving.

• Donde se consiguen? I thinks is a goox alternative for snack? How...1 Answers
  • Are the tomatoes an overpowering flavor ?1 Answers
  • Would like to try these, want to know if they are snack worthy?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "can't go wrong with this addicting, flavorful treat! " in 1 review
  • "I generally prefer the reduced fat ones, especially to have with cheese or other toppings, but these are a pretty good snack on the go. " in 1 review
Devin M.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite flavor by far of any cracker brand. I'm not really a "snacker" but when indirect tried these, I began buying them and keeping them in my house at all times. They're not bad for you, they taste amazing and they help keep me full so I'm not eating meals constantly. The flavor and texture are the absolutely best. Would recommend to anyone who loves crackers and snacking.
MeTime M.
I've tried majority of these flavors from thin wheat and I love them all. But the two that I mostly go for would be this and the reduce fat version. I like to know that it is somewhat healthy and not going to give me weight gain by the time I finish the box LOL I BINGE EAT WHEN I WATCH TV. But my brother usually goes for sour cream or ranch. Depends on your preference.
Michaela L.
These little suckers are addicting. They are the perfect snacking size & they are extremely flavorful. I don’t really think they taste like sun dried tomatoes, but they have a really zesty taste. The crunch is good, they are like your standard Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers except with way more flavor.
Tiffany Y.
My favorite kind of Wheat Thin! These are amazing alone or dipped into hummus! If you like the taste of tomato and basil and have a hankering for a salty snack, you are going to love this! One word of warning- once you open the box, it is going to be difficult to stop yourself from eating the whole thing in one sitting! 😂
Roselicious S.
I love the flavor of these Wheat Thins. The tomato and basil balance well with a wide variety of other foods. These are great with a sandwich or as a stand alone snack. A brand you can trust to deliver quality at a good price. I do recommend these. Nabisco Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I love wheat thins and these are no exception. They are very flavorful, but a tad bit salty. They are perfect with Laughing Cow The Original Creamy Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedges 8 ct. I buy these whenever I’m at Walmart and am looking for a good snack for between meals.
Chase V.
Topeka
These crackers go with just about any cheese you want. Perfect crunchiness and thickness to go with cheese. Or if you want to just pop a few crackers by them self then this flavor is so good to just chow down instead of chips. These make you feel like summer lovin
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
Love these crackers they flavor is great the price isn’t bad you get a lot of crackers and this is my go to flavor I actually like dipping mine in cream cheese. My son like this kind too! I will be buying them again and I get them from Walmart I highly recommend!
Christina K.
This is absolutely the best flavor they came out with. I literally finished an entire box because it was so tasty and savory.  I didn't even want to eat with any cheese or toppings because they are so good by itself. Although it tastes good both ways
Breanna S.
cedarville
I could eat these daily! They’re such a perfect consistency unlike your typical cracker that while being chewed can feel like wet cement on your teeth. No, these are thicker than a chip, but thinner than a biscuit cracker. Not to mention the flavor is always exciting, and they’re easy on the wallet!
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Would like to try these, want to know if they are snack worthy?
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
Have y'all tried these? They are so good, even by themselves!
Charlissa R.
I heard these taste like a pizza/marinara sauce. Do you think they would pair nicely with a slice of fresh mozzarella on top for a tailgating snack?
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
Any spread or drippings that would go great with this flavor?
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
These crackers sound delicious but what's the nutrition on them? Would it be a healthy snack?