BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco® Wheat Thins Stix Honey Wheat.
Wheat thins.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Snacks.

Kati H.
Stuart , FL
These wheat stix are such a healthier alternative to eating chips, i although have a hard time finding them. When they first came out, they were ready available and I have yet to see them for some time. I think these dipping stix are great with a cream cheese or any homemade dip!
Meg W.
Bridgewater , ME
This product is great, especially for a snack in your dorm. It’s easy to just grab and go and it doesn’t make you feel bad about the calories. I prefer them over regular wheat thins. The price is a little high for the product but I would still buy it regularly
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
This is a nice alternative to just a plain wheat cracker. They're tasty. Packaged well. Affordable. And easy to find at my supermarket. I think they're a great deal, because they're not only delicious but they're healthy.
Danica S.
These are seriously the best. I love how easy they are to pick up and eat. They are made with wheat which is a great alternative to other crackers found in the same isle. Great snack but we never find them anymore.
Jasmine N.
El Sobrante, CA
I remember trying a pack of these and it was ok. I was left hungry, but it was just a snack portion. I liked the flavor of it and the sticks are unique yet original, almost like a plain pockey sticks.
Connie W.
Perfect snack to eat right out of the box or to use with dips, such as peanut butter, chocolate and more! The stix retains it's crunch and is strong to get a good "dip"!
Jane C.
Hopkinsville, KY
These taste more or so like Graham crackers with an extra dash of honey included. We tried putting peanut butter in between them for a healthy snack and that tasted good also.
Marce G.
Kissimmee
My kids and I love these . They're the perfect snak for anyone at anytime and the price is affordable too. The product is always fresh and of good quality
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
The perfect snack when you want something crunchy without feeling too guilty. Had a little sweetness with the honey and lightly salted. It's just perfect.
Emily R.
HINESVILLE, GA
Great for on the go and if you have kids these would be a simple snack. Only gave four stars because they break down in the packages so quickly.