BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco® Wheat Thins Stix Honey Wheat.
Wheat thins.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Snacks.

Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
The Wheat Thins Honey Wheat sticks are delicious. I was not expecting to like these as much as I did. I don't even know how they ended up in my cart, I am suspecting my kids or husband put them in. The honey flavor didn't go along with the Wheat Thins we usually purchase but the sticks drew me in because I had been wanting to try them. They turned out to be amazing which I don't know why I questioned because I love Wheat Thins and I eat honey wheat bread all the time :)
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Really enjoyed these!! These are a go to snack..very delicious!!!lobe the flavor. These have an amazing honey flavor!!!!! Wry good price for a somewhat healthier snack!!! I will continue to buy these!!
Michonne S.
Baltimore
These are so good . There a good healthy like snack . Yes the kids love them. I eat them when reading a book at night. I got them from Walmart when I was shopping. It has a really good taste better to me . It has more flavor and more in its package then the handy snacks.
Victoria B.
Winnsboro, LA
These are really good and cone in handy for snack time and on the go snacking.I also pack them for lunch for my kids they can't get enough of these they are sweet but not overly sweet and a healthy snack
Breanna B.
These chips are a family favorite for my household. I am a repeat customer and probably always will be. The pros are that it taste amazing and the packaging is appealing. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Katie-Beth H.
Nabisco Wheat Thins Stix Honey Wheat are a favorite snack in our house. They are crunchy, sweet and delicious. Not only do my husband and I enjoy them but my kids absolutely love them as well.
Amanda G.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are the perfect little snacks for my sons lunchbox. They are very flavorful and affordable. My son is super picky so to find something he loves is always a plus
Mary L.
Pierpont
Great product by wheat thins!
I love these with hummus! They are crispy and just firm enough to hold up during the dip!
Chips always Crack in the dip, but not these!
Lindsay C.
Georgetown, KY
These are great! I love eating them with a sweeter cream cheese. I'm a huge snacker so these are perfect. I feel like these are easier to pack rather than the normal squares.
Toni H.
I am eating the Hint of Salt crackers right now with laughing cow creamy swiss flavored cheese.  But I LOVE the stix in this flavor.  The first time that I tried them, they were given to me as a gift in a snack bag.  I went to the store to find them and had to restrain myself from eating the whole box (multiple packs) at one time.