BY WHEAT THINS #50 in Crackers

Kayla D.
Oceanside
Wheat Thins are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
Ali G.
Eating these with slices of provolone cheese is absolutely delicious. These crackers met my expectations and exceeded them. They're affordable which makes them re-purchaseable. I would recommend these to people who enjoy buffalo flavored foods.
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
I have a thing for buffalo flavored things. These hit the nail right on the head! Better than I thought they’d be too. I can pack them for lunch and they’re not messy. I got them at my local grocery store and I’ve also bought them at CVS
Paige B.
Louisville
So spicy and good! I love that these chips are truly spicy and crisp. I enjoy putting blue cheese and cucumber on top to cool down the heat. This was my first time buying these, I purchased them at Walmart.
Breanna H.
These crackers are cheap and super healthy but so tasty! Plus they offer so many different flavors which is awesome. I bought these at target and usually get them anytime I go to the grocery store. They are decently priced
Honey N.
I love wheat thins and the buffalo flavor is one of my absolute flavors that they have. It has a bit of a kick to the already delicious wheat thin cracker. Only downside is that they leave a bit of an after taste that isn’t exactly pleasant but other than that these are very satisfying. They taste good with cream cheese too.
Couponlady C.
Wow! These Buffalo flavored Nabisco wheat thins are the best. My girls love love love this product. We are a little upset that more stores dont carry them. Hard to find unless we buy online.
Linsey W.
These crackers are amazing! It’s very hard to not eat the whole box right away. They are very addicting and are healthy if you stick to the serving size. They were better than I had thought and I have tried many flavors as well which are all delicious as well!
Ashley B.
These are so delicious! The spicy buffalo are hard to find in stores but when I do find them I feel like I'm winning. They're such a good snack to pair with a sandwich or ever to just eat the winter box while binge watching Netflix 😂
Jessie S.
Brentwood, CA
I love love love these things! So addicting and yummy! I love spicy things so these are perfect. One of my favorite flavors of wheat thins for sure! I plan on purchasing these over and over because they are my favorites!!
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
Are these actually spicy?
Zakiyyah M.
Greensboro, NC
Best flavor of wheat thins?
Zakiyyah M.
Greensboro, NC
Best flavor of wheat thins?
Kara R.
Are these good? Are they even spicy or just flavorful?
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Does anyone dip these in cream cheese?