BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Hint of Salt Wheat Thins Snacks.
A low sodium choice.
100% whole grain.
21g whole grain* per serving. see more...

• What are the best cold salads to eat with these crackers?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the ranch wheat thins? I picture the ranch taste...4 Answers
  • Are these sweet? I'm looking for a new snack and wondering if the...5 Answers
sarann r.
Wheat thins are my go snack when I'm too lazy to drive to the asian store. I only buy the original flavor-- the others gives a strange flavor in my mouth.
It's a bit on the salty side-- i drink TONS of water while eating wheat thins.
Would I recommend this? Only to those who enjoy salty cardboard like snacks (not hating-- i also like to snack on corn flakes.. the plain one)
Cost? Well it's not really going to make you poor, but if you have a point card or buy them when on sale; that's a plus.
I just would buy them at the Asian store... they double the price compared to American stores.
See.buy.enjoy!

Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
It's hard to describe exactly what wheat thins are like, other than really good! They are very thin; rather than having sort of a top layer and a bottom layer with some air space in the middle, like most crackers, Wheat Thins have just one layer, similar to a potato chip, but these are more like crackers than chips. These are baked, rather than fried, and are whole grain. The have some salt but not too much. I like them a lot with cheese or something else on top.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Wheat thins are so addictive- a dash of saltiness, a bit sweet. They have a great flavor and pair well with just about anything that goes well with crackers - cheese, peanut butter, dipping sauces, etc. the reduced fat tastes exactly the same as a he original so if you're looking for a lower calorie count-that's the way to go. They're a great price and we go through them so very quickly at my house. A definite favorite.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I love wheat thins. They are one of the greatest snacks on the planet. They are flavorful super crispy and hold up to even the thickest and even hot dips. I have even baked them crunched up over casseroles! They are even great to make an appearance on a cheese or relish tray. They are really amazing and don't think I could go without them! Highly recommended. Favorite pairing is with hummus!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud , FL
I love these for a quick snack while I'm working, we keep a box at the nurses station, so in a rush we can grab them and eat on our way to the next patient or whenever we can grab a quick couple seconds. All of the nurses take turns purchasing them since we go through them so quickly, but they're so affordable no one ever minds just stocking the cabinet with a couple boxes each turn.
Michelle L.
Hughesville, MD
Wheat Thins is a nice snack for the right person. They can be eaten by themselves, or eaten with stuff on top - cheese, hummus, salami/sausage, vegetable spread, etc. The cracker itself is fairly small, so you can't put as much stuff on it as you would say, a Triscuit, but it is still a great snack, and healthy, with fairly low fat and a decent amount of fiber.
Evelyn P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
How can you go wrong with Wheat Thins??? Wheat Thins (even these plain/original flavored ones) are just so addictive. They are definitely one of my all time favortie crackers. They go with anything, or can be easily enjoyed just by themselves. Be careful, though, or you'll end up eating the whole box (like I've done before)!
Mayra R.
I love these crackers. I usually buy them in bulk at BJs as it is more cost effective. They're a tad sweet in my opinion but it doesn't bother me. These are great to eat alone as a stand alone snack that's heathier than eating chips. But I also like to eat them with sliced cheese and with tuna fish as well.
K.R. I.
Los Angeles, CA
Confession: I had to stop buying these crackers because I lose all semblance of self control when they are in my presence. I'll just have one or two! A little snack to tide me over! Next thing you know I'm brushing wheat thin crumbs off my shirt and hiding the empty box in the trash can. A cracker classic.
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
We love wheat thins! If we're having a party they are our go-to cracker. Being from Wisconsin we love them with sausage and cheese. They have just the right amount of salt and you can really taste the cracker itself, which is delicious. There are a lot of flavors but the Original is always our favorite.
Rose L.
Foodie Expert
Are these sweet? I'm looking for a new snack and wondering if these are too sweet to go with a Monterey cheese for snack time.
Kathryn A.
St. Augustine, FL
What is your favorite flavor that Wheat Thins now makes?
Christina H.
Foodie Expert
I have never tried these snacks. Are they good with cheese, or something, or better by themselves?
Has anyone tried the ranch wheat thins? I picture the ranch taste to be like ranch doritos, do they taste anything like that?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
What are the best cold salads to eat with these crackers?