BY GENERIC

Nabisco Wheat Thins Reduced Fat Snacks: With 11g whole grain per serving 30% less fat than original Wheat Thins Discover the toasted whole grain crunch Family size see more...

• Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar? 2 Answers
  • What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?4 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Reduced Fat Snacks
  • "Wheat thins are the best, I love dipping them in cream cheese or wasting them with hummus and veggies." in 1 review
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
Wheat Thins are my favorite snack! I absolutely love these!!!!! They are so sweet and travel size. I could eat a whole box of these.
Bella D.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
The perfect partner for my hummus! If u find the buffalo ones...try them. Super good with a kick! Easy to find a coupon for.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
I love the taste of wheat thins I could sit there and eat the whole box no way I would but they are just that good lol
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Foodie Expert
These make the perfect health snack between meals. I add a little cheese or slice of meat to tide me over if I'm feeling a bit peckish. They last a long time without going stale and they are much healthier than a back of chips! I prefer the box because the cardboard is recyclable where as chip bag cellophane is wasteful
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
FAMILY SIZE ALL THE WAY! I love wheat thins, so much, that I have to avoid buying them sometimes or I'll just nonstop snack on them. I can eat them plain, with cheese, with hummus, and it tastes good either way. They're affordable but the family value is the best size. I get reduced fat because they aren't the healthiest regularly, especially when you consume them like I do.
Magan V.
Magan V.
Nevada, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my go-to crackers.
My youngest loves cheese and crackers, my oldest refuses to eat "round crackers" so half their lunches are a big handful of these, cheese, and pepperoni with some fruit on the side. With the value box I get a lot for my money and it seems like they're always on sale at Kroger.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
My favorite thing to dip in hummus. You can't tell a difference in flavor between these and the original. They're a healthy alternative to chips when you really want a little crunch. I pretty much always have these on my grocery list.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Allen, TX
These Wheat things are pretty good. The reduced fat ones do have a significant amount of less fat and calories than the original. The taste is slightly different, but I prefer this then to the regular ones.
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Wheat thins with reduced fat. That's a win in my book! These are in my local grocery store, Walmart, target. There is always some kind of sell going on with them! Add hummus to the and they are the best snack!!
Kelci G.
Kelci G.
PRINCETON, IN
It's so rare for me to find a snack that satisfies me at any point in the day, I love wheat thins for their nutrition. also, they have a sweet taste and they aren't a usual bad snack cracker.. I love them, go through a box a week, and even though they are reduced fat you will not be able to tell
Bettie W.
Bettie W.
What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar?