Nabisco Wheat Thins Reduced Fat Snacks uploaded by Kira B.

BY WHEAT THINS #99 in Crackers

Nabisco.
Wheat Thins.
Reduced fat.
30% less fat than original wheat thins.
With 11g whole grain* per serving.
Snacks. see more...

• Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christine V.
Christine V.
When you get Reduced Fat Wheat Thins, keep in mind that the salt content will increase as compared to regular Wheat Thins to make up for the reduced fat content. I personally love the taste of salt, which makes these my favorite version of Wheat Thins, but if you are salt conscious, you will want to get a different type of Wheat Thins. I like Wheat Thins plain, in soups, and with adult lunchables or party trays. Wonderful snack!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Foodie Expert
I like Wheat Thins. They are crunchy. They have a hint of salt but also a touch of sweetness. They are great to eat on their own, but also good with some cheese or other topping. They are easy to find and reasonably priced. I prefer the reduced fat because it allows me to justify eating a few more 😏. Do I absolutely need these crackers in my life? No. But they make a yummy, reasonably healthy snack.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Reduced Fat Wheat Thins are one of my favorite snacks. First of all, there is no taste difference from original wheat thins, so you might as well get the reduced fat version! Wheat thins are so versatile, I enjoy eating them with chicken salad, peanut butter, turkey, cheese, and many more food pairings! Wheat thins are necessary in my pantry.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.
Foodie Expert
I love me some wheat thins! They're so good. I buy these all of the time. It's reduced fat and it's perfect for snacking. Maybe this only happenes to me , but
whenever I eat these I taste salt , but I also taste a hint of sweetness. It's a decent price. I will definitely be purchasing these again. I love them, hopefully you will too!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Foodie Expert
The best thing I love about Wheat Thins is that they are great for curing the munchies. I love eating my wheat things with cream cheese but that is just me. It does not take a whole lot of them to fill you up; maybe no more than a handful. I buy them all of the time to put in my lunch packs or just to have at home.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
One of my favorite snacks is reduced fat Wheat Thins dipped in sour cream! It is a really healthy low-fat snack that keeps me full in between meals. I feel that the taste is just a great as the full fat option. The price is the same and there is literally no difference to me in the taste. 10/10 would recommend.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
Foodie Expert
These are amazing but I only ate them before I knew that they contained chemicals. If they were organic i would definitely be buying them regularly as a snack for me and the kiddos. I like them better than the originals. I got used to eating them and then when I tried an original it tasted super fatty.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I love these crackers. They are great to eat only or with a dip. I enjoy that I can eat a lot of them and still not be eating a lot of calories. They make a great on-the-go snack. I just fill up a sandwich size ziplock and take them with me. Eating them in the car is fine because they aren't too messy.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
Not my favorite crackers. But they taste better then the others I have tried. I bought some at Albertsons hoping that they would be better then the generic ones I had gotten earlier in the week. I do feel they are a little pricy for me. I don't think this is one I will pass on for a recommendation.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Ask anyone I know if they've seen me eating these things. I take them pretty much everywhere with me. They are so tasty and satisfying and I really can't tell the difference between the reduced fat and the regular. They're my favorite and I've converted many others to love them too!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Foodie Expert
Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones?