BY WHEAT THINS #12 in Crackers

Rah Rah—Reduced Fat100% Whole Grain Wheat ThinsGoodness that is baked into a wholesome snack where less is more. see more...

• Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar? 2 Answers
  • What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?4 Answers
  • Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones? 1 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Reduced Fat 100% Whole Grain Crackers
  • "To me the reduced fat wheat thins taste just like the originals, I cannot tell them apart which is good because I feel like I'm being healthy without the healthy taste." in 2 reviews
  • "So crunchy and just the right amount of saltiness." in 1 review
  • "These go perfectly with cream cheese as a healthy snack." in 1 review
  • "I usually put peanut butter on it or even cheese spread. " in 1 review
alexis b.
worcester, MA
I am a huge fan of wheat thins, but i’m desperately trying to be better with my diet over all. Especially with my carb intake!! I decided to splurge a little and grab these from my local Target (reduced fat version trying to be a little better than full out wheat thins!). I’m convinced they taste completely different than the regular version. However, that might be my diet talking. Really good over all, great for any snack! I just wish they were healthier for you :(
Sarah M.
Villa Park, IL
What do they put in these things? they are incredibly addictive. I have to wait a few weeks in between buying them because I eat the entire box in two days. I'm not proud. But that's just what happens. These are one of the few "Reduced Fat" foods out there that taste delicious and not like a diet food. Try them! But be prepared to eat the entire box...
Tiffany Y.
These are great! I'm not usually a fan of reduced fat anything, but you can't even tell the difference between this and regular wheat thins! These are great with hummus or turkey cold cuts! Sometimes I get this instead of buying bread- you can make tiny sandwiches with the wheat thins- think of it like a more homemade version of Lunchables! 😛
Becky S.
I've always enjoyed wheat thins and never needed toppings or dip for them. I think they have enough flavour and texture as they are made. I don't normally try to cut calories but I found that the reduced fat wheat thins taste just as good if not better than the originals (as long as they still have sodium) and they're a bit healthier.
Maddy K.
What do they put in these? They're so good. I have eaten an entire box in one sitting. They've got like every flavor in existence in one lil cracker what is that all about? I can't even properly pair them with things because I'm just worried that whatever I put them with will mask the beautiful wheat thin flavor.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
To say I'm addicted to these puts it lightly. Many books have been read while munching on these. It's very hard to limit yourself to just a few , but if you can you can make it a go to. Try them as lil mini sandwiches with cheese and pepperoni. I've even ground them up and used them to coat chicken tenders.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
These are fantastic! They are great for the whole family and taste amazing. I love that this product is on the healthy side and I don't have to worry about what I eat so much. They taste great alone and go perfectly with dips.
Lori U.
Uniontown
We thins or a great snack specially doing afternoon I like the wheat sends with the American cheese or the shop shirt shor we thins or a great snack specially doing afternoon I like the week since with the American cheese or the Sharp cheddar cheese the one in the key in the squeeze cheese
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
Flavor, texture, consistency, and price is what makes me keep going back for these. I love eating these with cheese or even just plain! The only con is that they aren’t as healthy as they are advertised, but still a better option for you than other crackers, and taste way better!
Kaitlin K.
Florida
I probably have an unhealthy addiction to Wheat Thins. They are so delicious and crunchy! These crackers have a slight sweetness to them, but it’s complimented by the sprinkling on salt on the crackers. These are great to eat on their own or with cheese, dips, spreads, etc.
Bettie W.
What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?
Karen R.
Do these taste like the regular Wheat Thins?
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar?
Emily N.
Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones?