Nabisco Wheat Thins Reduced Fat 100% Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Kira B.

BY WHEAT THINS

Rah Rah—Reduced Fat100% Whole Grain Wheat ThinsGoodness that is baked into a wholesome snack where less is more. see more...

• Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar? 2 Answers
  • What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?4 Answers
  • Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "To me the reduced fat wheat thins taste just like the originals, I cannot tell them apart which is good because I feel like I'm being healthy without the healthy taste." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually put peanut butter on it or even cheese spread. " in 1 review
  • "So crunchy and just the right amount of saltiness." in 1 review
  • "These go perfectly with cream cheese as a healthy snack." in 1 review
Tiffany Y.
These are great! I'm not usually a fan of reduced fat anything, but you can't even tell the difference between this and regular wheat thins! These are great with hummus or turkey cold cuts! Sometimes I get this instead of buying bread- you can make tiny sandwiches with the wheat thins- think of it like a more homemade version of Lunchables! 😛
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
These are yummy. They satisfy my cravings for salt and also have a sweetness to them so it takes care of all my cravings. I like that they are dairy free which is awesome (you’d be surprised how many crackers have dairy products in them)
Leslie A.
This crackers will do in a pinch. You can pair them up with some cheese or fruit. They taste pretty good. Not the absolute best crackers but I do turn to them if I’m hungry but know I’ll be eating soon. Not super high in calories.
Emilee E.
Wheat thins are my favorite cracker. They are sturdy and delicious. They work great for cheese balls, hummus, chicken salad, meat and cheese...whatever you want it’s even better with wheat thins!!
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
Not quite as good as the original cracker, but the reduced fat wheat thins are great for folks like me who are watching their weight. Still great with a dip, cheese, or on their own!
A. L.
Wheat Thins are by far my favorite cracker to have on hand. They go great with Laughing Cow cheeses or Alouette Cheeses. You can eat them alone or with a hummus for a great after-school snack without ruining your appetite for dinner. I also love that there are often great sales on this product at stores like Target or HEB.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
These are sooo good! Eat crackers without the guilt! Great ingredients and goes with so much! I buy mine at Target or any grocery store! These taste just like the regular!
Debbie R.
Wichita
I love the fact that these crackers are lower in fat, but also lower in sodium than other brands. The taste is amazing and perfect for that light snack you're looking for.
kat a.
San Diego
These thin crunchy crackers taste just like the original. They are full of flavor and pair perfect with your favorite cheese, sandwich, or soup. The perfect light snack!
Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
Usually get these if the original are out. They’re just as good. The macros are better too than the original. Can eat these for days on end. Nice thin and crispy.
Bettie W.
What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?
Karen R.
Do these taste like the regular Wheat Thins?
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar?
Emily N.
Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones?