Nabisco Wheat Thins Reduced Fat 100% Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Kira B.

BY WHEAT THINS #11 in Crackers

Rah Rah—Reduced Fat100% Whole Grain Wheat ThinsGoodness that is baked into a wholesome snack where less is more. see more...

• Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar? 2 Answers
  • What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?4 Answers
  • Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "To me the reduced fat wheat thins taste just like the originals, I cannot tell them apart which is good because I feel like I'm being healthy without the healthy taste." in 2 reviews
  • "These go perfectly with cream cheese as a healthy snack." in 1 review
  • "I usually put peanut butter on it or even cheese spread. " in 1 review
  • "So crunchy and just the right amount of saltiness." in 1 review
Tiffany Y.
These are great! I'm not usually a fan of reduced fat anything, but you can't even tell the difference between this and regular wheat thins! These are great with hummus or turkey cold cuts! Sometimes I get this instead of buying bread- you can make tiny sandwiches with the wheat thins- think of it like a more homemade version of Lunchables! 😛
Vero T.
I like these a great deal. They have a nice wheat flavor and goes great with all kinds of toppings. I choose the reduced fat variety for obvious reasons. However most varieties are good as well.
haley s.
these crackers are and instant fill you up. the suggested serving size is 16 and that’s exactly how much i pack with me for lunch every day and i’m never disappointed about how lunch i have. you can dip it into a dip and my favorite one is hummus!
Camille G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite crackers, I love the texture and I really like how even though it’s reduced fat it still tastes exactly like the original one. I buy it very often and I will continue to buy them. Only problem is it’s a little pricey
Olivia M.
These honestly don't taste different than normal Wheat Thins which just encourages me to live that healthy lifestyle. I usually eat these with some Boursin cheese or Babybel cheese for the best flavor. Always a staple in my pantry.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
These are yummy. They satisfy my cravings for salt and also have a sweetness to them so it takes care of all my cravings. I like that they are dairy free which is awesome (you’d be surprised how many crackers have dairy products in them)
Leslie A.
This crackers will do in a pinch. You can pair them up with some cheese or fruit. They taste pretty good. Not the absolute best crackers but I do turn to them if I’m hungry but know I’ll be eating soon. Not super high in calories.
Samantha F.
Louisville, KY
These crackers are so good with just about anything. They are thin but very flavorful. I love that these are available in a regular and family size as well. I love to eat these with hummus, cottage cheese, or any dipping sauce.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
These are one of my snacks if I’m feeling extra hungry throughout the day. They taste like wheat cracker but not nasty. If you like the taste of plain crackers then you will like these however if your a cracker dipper then you might not enjoy these alone like I do
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I love wheat things. My go to cracker when making meat and cheese trays because everyone loves them. Now that I've explored the options more I prefer one with a flavor, but you can usually guarantee that everyone will like these.
Bettie W.
What do you like to eat with your Wheat Thins?
Karen R.
Do these taste like the regular Wheat Thins?
Jocelyn V.
Palm Desert, CA
Is healthy, dose this have list of sugar?
Emily N.
Anyone know how these compare in salt to the regular ones?