Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers

by Wheat Thins

Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Snacks: 100% toasted whole grain crunch 19g whole grain per serving Taste the classic ranch flavor

HooW are these? Is the ranch flavor weird?
Start your review of Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
YES, YES, YES you should try this. I like how the ranch tastes with these crackers. I put ranch powder on everything and never thought about trying it on these. They are amazing!
Nora G.
Hampton, NH
Purchased at: Walmart
Great flavor! The kids and the adults all love this one! Finally something that everyone can agree on! They are even better than the original flavor wheat thins.
Allison B.
Marfa, Texas
The Nabisco Wheat Things Ranch Crackers are my favorite snack. They taste amazing. You won't want to stop eating these little crackers. They're healthy yet don't taste like it. There's no need to use a dip with these crackers. Just eat one and you'll be hooked.
Sierra R.
Lake Wylie, SC
These crackers taste amazing! A good healthy snack. I love to eat them with Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread! My boyfriend loves them as well. We purchase these every month. I recommend you try them. If you love ranch as well then you should definitely give these a try. They are so good, especially with the cream cheese added. 🤩
katie W.
The Dalles, OR
I love Wheat Thins. The Ranch ones were ok, but honestly not my favorite. The taste was to strong for me.
Shawna M.
Weston, FL
I love Wheat thins especially the ranch flavor. I feel it's a great healthy snack that not only I love but it's a snack that my kids love too. I always make sure to keep my pantry stocked with these all the time.
Kristie S.
Dalmatia, PA
Use to love these until i became gluten free due to health issues.A great cracker but wish they offered a gluten free option.
Danielle J.
St Petersburg, FL
Ranch Wheat Thins have so much flavor and a delicious taste you will eat the entire box. My kids and I fight over the box every time. Delicious!
Michelle A.
Surprise, AZ
These are the perfect snack!! Full of flavor, you don’t even need anything on top. Just a handful makes a perfect afternoon pick me up at work or an after school snack. It’s great way to incorporate a little whole wheat Into your diet. They are light, crispy and full of flavor. Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers
DeAnna F.
Southington, CT
The ranch ones are definitely my favorite flavor! They are our (my boyfriend and I) go-to to go with our cheese. And sometimes he just eats them alone because they’re so good! I feel better about eating them since they are mostly healthy and made from whole wheat.