Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers uploaded by Shawna T.Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers uploaded by B!B! B.Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Crackers uploaded by Andrea T.

BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Ranch Snacks: 100% toasted whole grain crunch 19g whole grain per serving Taste the classic ranch flavor see more...

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm definitely a Wheat Thins lover but these Ranch flavored ones have been my absolute favorites for a long time now. If I wasn't doing the Keto diet now I'd probably be eating these right now straight from the box lol 😂. The thins are crispy and have a great flavor themselves, add to that the dry ranch seasoning...they just explode in your mouth with flavor. 😝 If you're a ranch flavor lover like myself, I definitely recommend that you try these instead of potatoe chips..a little healthier and the same great taste.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I love this flavor of wheat thins and so does my kiddos. They're a great go to snack that isnt completely unhealthy and still taste good. put a little cream cheese or veggie dip on them and kids love them even more! I buy these on sale all the time too so thats a plus
Sara L.
I have been a wheat thins girl for a while. I recently tired the ranch flavored and was blown away at how yummy they were! I wish they could give me more per serving but they are a easy to go snack and I can't wait to get brave and try more flavors!!!!
Stephanie H.
I always love ranch flavored things and these did not disappoint. But with them being a flavor it is hard to have them be a dip chip. I still think I like the regular ones better but I still would recommend these
Jenna C.
This is one of my favorite snacks for on the go. It’s quick and easy to grab & great for snacking. It’s apparently supposed to be ranch flavor, but I don’t really taste the ranch, but it taste amazing tho!
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
Ranch Wheat Thins put the crack in cracker. I have to cut myself off from buying them because the box disappears so quickly. I'm always like, 'there has to be MSG' but nope, just deliciousness. So good.
Geneva D.
Philadelphia, PA
The kick you get from each cracker is awesome. I can go through a whole box in one day! There that good that u don’t even notice or keep track if you’re have just keep going back into the box.
Amanda C.
Taunton
I never use to be a fan of wheat thins but after trying the ranch flavored ones I'm in love. They are crunchy and have just the right amount if ranch flavor. One of my go to #latenightsnacks
Sian F.
Washington, DC
I recently had surgery and have a limited diet. These ranch crackers have been a lifesaver for me! My stomach is very sensitive recently and these are super tasty without irritating my stomach. Great ranch flavor!
Jaclyn V.
These are good. You have to crave them to like this. I don’t eat many similar products to this one. So I can’t compare much with competitors. It’s not a very healthy snack, but with it being wheat crackers, it helps some. The price for these aren’t too bad, but it’s only something I would buy if I craved it.

Kohl's