Nabisco Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt uploaded by Grace T.Nabisco Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt uploaded by Grace T.

BY WHEAT THINS

Wheat thins popped sea salt 4.5oz

hailey d.
Union, IA
These are delicious and make for a great snack They are the perfect amount of salty they are delicious and I would recommend them to anyone !
Hailey S.
Ive only eaten these once, on a long road trip. They kept me tide over till we got to another town and they were absolutely amazing! šŸ˜Š
Matt P.
These are alright. I'd have no reason to buy them again, as they aren't a decent vehicle for much of anything besides a cream dip.
Mich L.
I love having these chips with some sliced cheese and a good glass of wine. Why spend more on fancy crackers when these do the job?
Kelsey Y.
I enjoy the sea salt flavor and crispy bite to these wheat thins. We have bought this flavor once and will definitely buy again.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
They are good. Only gave it 3 stars cause it is a little on the salty side. Can go down on it. It us just not for me or my family
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
Love to pair these up with a spinash dip from HEB. They go perfectly with the dip or even by themselves. The sea salt is a hit!
Mikaela G.
Just came across these at the store, and I will never buy the regular ones again! I love these! Great for dipping in cheese!
Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
These are so good with fresh mozzarella, tomato, and olive oil on top. Loved this popped version and the originals as well.
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
I love these because they are so crunchy and so good to eat as snack. Sometimes they are so good you can't put them down

Target