Nabisco Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt uploaded by Grace T.Nabisco Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt uploaded by Grace T.

BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wheat thins popped sea salt 4.5oz

Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
New fan! For those looking for an alternative to high calorie, fatty potato chips, here's a good alternative. At 25 chips at 130 calories and only 25 from fat, you can't really go wrong. I'm always looking for healthier, lighter options to curb my salty, carb cravings. They come in many flavors. Personally, I just enjoy the Sea Salt.
If you're a fan of salty potato chips, but want to avoid the grease, these are a perfect alternative! Whole grain is also nice. They definitely have that light yet crunchy feel that I love about most of the 'Popped' snacks. Personally, I loved the taste, but I'll admit the flavor may not be for everyone. So, if you like salty snacks, this is for you.
Grace T.
These wheat thins have a much lighter texture to them and taste great. Much healthier for you since their popped. Snack much more for less calories, which makes it totally worth the price. My new go to snack for sure.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
These are just a really great snack. They're awesome if you're having an event with dips and sides like cheese and meats because They're very light, but also hold toppings in them easily and are thin enough to bite without leaving crumbs everywhere.
Ashley C.
These are a great salty snack to indulge in. I love that Wheat Thins was able to replicate the taste of a potato chip with these crisps, without all of the calories and fat. I particularly enjoy the sour cream and onion version of these.
Sarah M.
York, PA
I purchased the popped wheat thins because they are very healthy for you! I like them because they fill me up!! I normally eat them as my snack and I am never disappointed! The regular ones are good, the popped are even better!
Alison D.
Branson, MO
Don't buy these ...because I want them all! These pack the crunch and the flavor. Without being too over powering it packs just the amount of salt I crave and that flavor I love
Libby V.
Manlius, NY
Not a fan. They are wicked salty and the flavor of them is really weird! The texture of them is kinda cool though. It's just the flavor of them that is off.
Keegan G.
Lawrence, KS
I am on weight watchers and I eat them as a snack. It is low points but can fill you up and take the edge off. Think of this next time you need some snack
Arielle A.
Great for a quick and light snack. I tend to eat them in between meals at work and sometimes at home with sour cream and chive cream cheese...amazing!

Target