Nabisco Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt uploaded by Grace T.Nabisco Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt uploaded by Grace T.

BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wheat thins popped sea salt 4.5oz

Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
I really do enjoy these chips.! Its heathly and they taste amazing.. I thought they would be nasty because im not a sea salt person but when i started eatting more i was in love . They not to salty or hard to chewy.! I buy these alot in my store so I think you would like them.! Go try
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
These are an awesome cracker stand alone or with a topper.  Personally I prefer them with  Bush’s® Best Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Made Easy 6 oz. Pouch  and fresh bell peppers as a snack or lunch. I would say you couldn't go wrong with these but if you want to switch it up go with the olive oil or classic varieties.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
These are thin and crispy. They don't have much going on as far as flavor. They're not terrible just one of those plane Jane types. Good if you have something to dip or add on top. They are a bit delicate so make sure the tip or toppings aren't too hearty.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
These are just a really great snack. They're awesome if you're having an event with dips and sides like cheese and meats because They're very light, but also hold toppings in them easily and are thin enough to bite without leaving crumbs everywhere.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
I love that they came out with a piped version! It made me think I was eating a chip when I'm really eating a cracker! So much healthier and doesn't make my stomach upset like oily chips do! They need some more flavors but this is a good start!
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are so good! They taste great and are my choice over chips. I love to eat them with some fresh guacamole or by themselves. You can normally find them on sale at the grocery store so I can stock up on them.
Mary K.
Buffalo, NY
When reaching for a healthy snack, this is a perfect option! It is so light and airy, but satisfies the sweet and salty craving. You can buy this at any typical grocery stores! Such a great snack!
Sarah M.
York, PA
I purchased the popped wheat thins because they are very healthy for you! I like them because they fill me up!! I normally eat them as my snack and I am never disappointed! The regular ones are good, the popped are even better!
Alison D.
Branson, MO
Don't buy these ...because I want them all! These pack the crunch and the flavor. Without being too over powering it packs just the amount of salt I crave and that flavor I love
Lauren N.
I try my best to stay away from any kind of chips/crackers, but sometimes you just need some in you life. These aren't change your life good, but they're not bad either.