BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

WHT THIN PITA ORG

Sarah M.
These crackers are really good. I think they have a nice texture to them. I like how they aren’t thick like other peeta crackers / chips. They are just a little bit salty which is something to be aware of if you don’t like overly salty foods. I’m unsure as to why it says they are discontinued because my mom just recently bought these
Sara E.
These have been in my pantry since last year, because that is how much I really don't want to eat them...but they are there in case I get desperate.  Would much rather eat Stacy's or the Pretzel crisps.

Probably a good decision that they have been discontinued.
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are pretty good, and typical on some kind-of sale at the grocery. Reliable food brand, and delicious with hummus! The bag packaging (I think) makes them easier to get broken, vs. the typical What Thin boxes packaging... however it’s never been a huge issue.
Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I love these! They are salty and hard. They taste really good with any type or form of cheese. I like to eat them with cheese dip. Great with chicken salad. Great with cheese balls. You can eat them with pretty much anything you like crackers with. They taste more like a hard pita vs cracker. Really good!
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
delicious and addictive. great snack. good with dip. good flavor. great size and price. good for any occasion
Jan A.
Purchased at: Safeway
Great crackers, I love these! They are great crackers to snack on when you get hungry. Perhaps a little bit dry but tolerable. Great taste and pita flavor. They have a nice price. Totally affordable. Recommended!
Kaitlyn E.
Addictive! I bought these to go with a spinach dip I made for a holiday party and they were such a hit! Great for dipping, I will definitely buy these again and try the other flavours available!
Sarah J.
These aren’t “that” bad but are way too salty. Probably the saltiest thing I have ever even eaten and I am a fry lover. Even my 4 year old who eats salt said they were too salty. Won’t be buying these again.
Chelsea P.
Yummy pita chips ever so good and can use them with just about anything from dip, salsa, soup, and more!