BY GENERIC

Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Snacks: Great taste! Now with 100% whole grain No high fructose corn syrup Always toasted, never fried Family size! see more...

Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I like these wheat thin crackers, they go nicely with cheese and other toppings. They are sweet, with a very little hint of salt which is a nice balance, but still a lot sweeter than salty. I recommend them though as a nice cracker staple to put out at parties, etc.
Lauren S.
These things are stupidly addicting. I could eat through a package in a day if I was really hungry. I don't really understand why they have so much fat, the macros make me sad, but man are they good.. If you haven't had these yet I don't know what you're doing.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls , SD
I LOVE Wheat Thins! They have so many different uses, dips, snacks, etc - they are delightful! My only problem is I can't just have "one serving!" I wind up eating half the box before I realize it!
Pearl M.
Metairie, LA
I love eating these! They are so so good for you, and they're good for your taste buds too! I usually pack these as a snack when I'm going to study somewhere because it gives you the energy you need to function.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
Honestly I could eat plain wheat thins forever, they are addicting and much better than potato chips. They are especially delicious with some kind of ranch or cream cheese dip. Will forever buy these as a healthier snack option.
Alexa R.
New Bedford, MA
All wheat thin flavor are incredibly satisfying. But i like the original every now and then for sure! Great with some kind of cheese and thats it. Theyre not too bad for your health either,just a touch of salt on them for flavor
Brittney R.
Me and my family love wheat thins. They are a great snack for school, home, or a party! The flavors are good but I like the original the best. I usually buy these from Walmart for a reasonable price.
Kaitlyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
So happy these finally come in a family sized box as well as reduced fat! They are my go to crackers when having chicken salad! And they are so much better than just regular crackers!
C T.
Pasadena, CA
really good cracker that pairs well with any cheese! grabbed my box from target and it was excellent. would definitely recommend it above others, especially if eating with cheese.
Lorraine J.
Bloomfield
Always my go to when company is over. A great crispy cracker that compliments what ever I'm serving such as cheeses, meats and salads. The price is good and they store well.