BY GENERIC

Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Snacks: Great taste! Now with 100% whole grain No high fructose corn syrup Always toasted, never fried Family size! see more...

Shannon G.
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
I like these wheat thin crackers, they go nicely with cheese and other toppings. They are sweet, with a very little hint of salt which is a nice balance, but still a lot sweeter than salty. I recommend them though as a nice cracker staple to put out at parties, etc.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
These things are stupidly addicting. I could eat through a package in a day if I was really hungry. I don't really understand why they have so much fat, the macros make me sad, but man are they good.. If you haven't had these yet I don't know what you're doing.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Wheat Thins! They have so many different uses, dips, snacks, etc - they are delightful! My only problem is I can't just have "one serving!" I wind up eating half the box before I realize it!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Carlisle, OH
Foodie Expert
Wheat thins are my "go-to" cracker! We always have a box, or three, in the cupboard! We have been buying these for probably 8 years now and they never go out of style! When we have company over, these are always the first to run out on the cheese tray! 10/10!
Pearl M.
Pearl M.
I love eating these! They are so so good for you, and they're good for your taste buds too! I usually pack these as a snack when I'm going to study somewhere because it gives you the energy you need to function.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Mingo Junction
I love wheat thins. They are very delicious and affordable. They are healthy too! I could eat these all day long. You get a good amount of wheat thins in each box which is awesome. I would definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Franklin, TX
One of my favorite snacks! The only snack I buy for myself. So delicious and can eat them plain or with different dips. They are okay healthy wise not the best. Very addicting!
Austyn C.
Austyn C.
Foodie Expert
Everyone in our house loves wheat thins. I think they are the best cracker on the market. Normally good price, and always tasty.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Auburn , Wa
This is my go to snack. I always carry some in a little zip lock baggie with me. My kids even love them in their lunches for school.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Barboursville, WV
Great to pair with your favorite dips. My favorite things to eat with wheat thins are humus and also laughing cow cheese.