BY WHEAT THINS #6 in Crackers

Made with GoodnessNo Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Synthetic Preservatives see more...

• Are wheat thins good?7 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to regularly find the wasabi and s...2 Answers
  • Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?6 Answers
Keontay R.
I do not know what it is about these, but every time I start eating them I have a hard time stopping. I tend to crave salty foods a lot so I always look for things I can snack in besides eating French fries everyday. This is my go to snack and makes me feel healthier eating a box of these over two large French fries. They are not too soft or hard, and have just the right amount of saltines and sweetness to them to satisfy my cravings.
Jennifer W.
I am by far a fan of the original when it comes to this brand. Something I've enjoyed since I was a child. I really enjoy the crunch in the texture of this it's Unique but very tasty. These are perfect on their own and make a really great snack. You could pair them with different cheeses and spreads if you wanted to but honestly they carry a lot of great taste all on their own.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I love these crackers for a snack! No dip or anything. My fave flavor was the Rosemary and Olive Oil one’s. They are pretty decent sized crackers packed with flavor. Some might find them to be “dry” but that’s the classic Wheat thin taste. I definitely recommend trying these! Maybe not in my favorite flavor, but they have others to choose from such as ranch and spicy buffalo.
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
I’m a long time lover of wheat thins. They are great on their own or with some cheese or peanut butter as well. They are so crispy and delightful. I love the mouth feel of these as compared to something like RITZ Crackers Original that is light, wheat thins feel like they’ll make you fuller for longer
Corey H.
Cincinnati
Wheat Thins are the best crackers on the market. They have tons of varieties and they are always the perfect pairing with cheeses or just as a snack. Every grocery trip involves grabbing a box and I would highly recommend adding them to your list as well! Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers
Mel G.
This are my new favorite crackers!! They taste so good! They're very crunchy and healthy! Better than the regular crackers. If you don't like the taste of wheat this are not for you. Other than that they're delicious!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used to eat cheese it’s and now I eat wheat thins! I think the name makes me think they are not bad for you that’s why I switched! Not really I just live the flavor and price. I throw a baggy of these in my lunch and snack on them through out the day as I get hungry. I will definitely repurchase.
Holly K.
Tifton
Nabisco wheat thin crackers are perfect for snacking or eating with a meal. They are just the right size to pop in my mouth and they have an amazing crunch. The wheat taste so fresh with just the right amount of salt. They are good by themselves or with a topping such as cheese.
Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
I have purchased this product on multiple occasions and I have never loved it.

There are many other crackers out there that I prefer and I am usually choosing them over the wheat thins.

I am giving it three stars because it’s not horrible but there are many other better choices
Kristian M.
Bakersfield, CA
Wheat thins are a classic cracker that is crunchy, sweet and salty. I’d say that’s a good combination for a cracker. You can buy these almost anywhere and eat them with cheese, avocado and a small piece of turkey meat. Sounds like a great snack to have right now...brb.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Are wheat thins good?
Melissa D.
Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
How do you eat your wheat thins?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Who else thinks that they should be working on making more flavors of these?
Samantha G.
Bella Vista, AR
Do they only have original or do they have flavors?

Kohl's