BY WHEAT THINS #8 in Crackers

• Does anyone know where to regularly find the wasabi and soy sauce...1 Answers
  • Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I am by far a fan of the original when it comes to this brand. Something I've enjoyed since I was a child. I really enjoy the crunch in the texture of this it's Unique but very tasty. These are perfect on their own and make a really great snack. You could pair them with different cheeses and spreads if you wanted to but honestly they carry a lot of great taste all on their own.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These crackers are a top favorite of mine for sure but I had to drop off them currently due to getting braces, couldn’t eat too many really crunchy foods, so the sturdy crunch for me is a huge con and why I cannot eat then too much now. Even though braces have been off for years now I still never really picked them back up. I’m not into heavy crunchy things anymore.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Love these crunchy little bite sized salty snack! They are great alone and even better with a great cheese on top! Also love using these for crab dip, spinach dip, and my mom’s famous cheese ball! Always so fresh! Love the combination of salty and a little sweet in each bite! Yummy! Actually just talking about them makes me want to run to the store and get some lol
Mel G.
This are my new favorite crackers!! They taste so good! They're very crunchy and healthy! Better than the regular crackers. If you don't like the taste of wheat this are not for you. Other than that they're delicious!
Kat M.
Lewisburg
When I throw a party, I have to have a cheese board. What does cheese need? Crackers! Wheat thins are a tasty mild flavored cracker that pairs well with all cheeses. They hold up especially well under the spreadable cheeses when other crackers crumble. Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used to eat cheese it’s and now I eat wheat thins! I think the name makes me think they are not bad for you that’s why I switched! Not really I just live the flavor and price. I throw a baggy of these in my lunch and snack on them through out the day as I get hungry. I will definitely repurchase.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
The original flavored wheat thins are my favorite snack! When I was pregnant, everything I ate gave me heartburn except for these crackers. Now I continue to buy them because they are delicious. They have just the right amount of flavor and just the right amount of crunch. They are a great value.
Sarah S.
I really believe that Wheat Thins are an underrated cracker. They may not have a ton of flavor on their own, although they are still delicious, but they make a perfect cracker to dip. They go with everything! Cheese, cream cheese, dill dip even, if that's your thing. SO tasty.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
These crackers are such a good value.  I think that these crackers are a healthier option compared to other crackers.  I love having these as a snack.  They are absolutely fabulous with cheese on top.  I really like dipping them in spinach dip too.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
Every time i get sick, i can't eat'' so i grab my NABISCO Wheat Thins. You won't believe me in less you '' do your own experiment. Reg saltines work but you get a lot of sodium , which is not good for you. Now wheat thins are made with wheat, flour, a lot that's good for us. Any way, I find the heavier the cracker'' it seem's to work at keeping '' the nasty down''!!!
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
How do you eat your wheat thins?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are wheat thins good?
Melissa D.
Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Who else thinks that they should be working on making more flavors of these?
CYNTHIA R.
Haven't had a chance to try these but i don't know if i would purchase them, only because I'm not such a big fan of garlic. Is it too garlicy?