BY WHEAT THINS #6 in Crackers

Made with GoodnessNo Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors or Synthetic Preservatives see more...

• Are wheat thins good?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to regularly find the wasabi and soy sauce...1 Answers
  • Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer W.
I am by far a fan of the original when it comes to this brand. Something I've enjoyed since I was a child. I really enjoy the crunch in the texture of this it's Unique but very tasty. These are perfect on their own and make a really great snack. You could pair them with different cheeses and spreads if you wanted to but honestly they carry a lot of great taste all on their own.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These crackers are a top favorite of mine for sure but I had to drop off them currently due to getting braces, couldn’t eat too many really crunchy foods, so the sturdy crunch for me is a huge con and why I cannot eat then too much now. Even though braces have been off for years now I still never really picked them back up. I’m not into heavy crunchy things anymore.
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
Love these crunchy little bite sized salty snack! They are great alone and even better with a great cheese on top! Also love using these for crab dip, spinach dip, and my mom’s famous cheese ball! Always so fresh! Love the combination of salty and a little sweet in each bite! Yummy! Actually just talking about them makes me want to run to the store and get some lol
Corey H.
Cincinnati
Wheat Thins are the best crackers on the market. They have tons of varieties and they are always the perfect pairing with cheeses or just as a snack. Every grocery trip involves grabbing a box and I would highly recommend adding them to your list as well! Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers
Mel G.
This are my new favorite crackers!! They taste so good! They're very crunchy and healthy! Better than the regular crackers. If you don't like the taste of wheat this are not for you. Other than that they're delicious!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I used to eat cheese it’s and now I eat wheat thins! I think the name makes me think they are not bad for you that’s why I switched! Not really I just live the flavor and price. I throw a baggy of these in my lunch and snack on them through out the day as I get hungry. I will definitely repurchase.
Stefanie S.
Muskegon, MI
The original flavored wheat thins are my favorite snack! When I was pregnant, everything I ate gave me heartburn except for these crackers. Now I continue to buy them because they are delicious. They have just the right amount of flavor and just the right amount of crunch. They are a great value.
Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
I have purchased this product on multiple occasions and I have never loved it.

There are many other crackers out there that I prefer and I am usually choosing them over the wheat thins.

I am giving it three stars because it’s not horrible but there are many other better choices
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
I appreciate the short list of ingredients in wheat thins; I never worry about my kids eating these because they are not overly processed and always taste great. We sometimes dip them in hummus for a quick snack and my son eats a handful before high school track practice.
Kristian M.
Wasco, CA
Wheat thins are a classic cracker that is crunchy, sweet and salty. I’d say that’s a good combination for a cracker. You can buy these almost anywhere and eat them with cheese, avocado and a small piece of turkey meat. Sounds like a great snack to have right now...brb.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
How do you eat your wheat thins?
Melissa D.
Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are wheat thins good?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Who else thinks that they should be working on making more flavors of these?
CYNTHIA R.
Haven't had a chance to try these but i don't know if i would purchase them, only because I'm not such a big fan of garlic. Is it too garlicy?