BY WHEAT THINS #7 in Crackers

• Does anyone know where to regularly find the wasabi and soy sauce...1 Answers
  • Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
I am by far a fan of the original when it comes to this brand. Something I've enjoyed since I was a child. I really enjoy the crunch in the texture of this it's Unique but very tasty. These are perfect on their own and make a really great snack. You could pair them with different cheeses and spreads if you wanted to but honestly they carry a lot of great taste all on their own.
Mel G.
This are my new favorite crackers!! They taste so good! They're very crunchy and healthy! Better than the regular crackers. If you don't like the taste of wheat this are not for you. Other than that they're delicious!
Kat M.
Lewisburg
When I throw a party, I have to have a cheese board. What does cheese need? Crackers! Wheat thins are a tasty mild flavored cracker that pairs well with all cheeses. They hold up especially well under the spreadable cheeses when other crackers crumble. Nabisco Wheat Thins Original Crackers
Sarah S.
I really believe that Wheat Thins are an underrated cracker. They may not have a ton of flavor on their own, although they are still delicious, but they make a perfect cracker to dip. They go with everything! Cheese, cream cheese, dill dip even, if that's your thing. SO tasty.
Claire O.
Albion, MI
These crackers are such a good value.  I think that these crackers are a healthier option compared to other crackers.  I love having these as a snack.  They are absolutely fabulous with cheese on top.  I really like dipping them in spinach dip too.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
Every time i get sick, i can't eat'' so i grab my NABISCO Wheat Thins. You won't believe me in less you '' do your own experiment. Reg saltines work but you get a lot of sodium , which is not good for you. Now wheat thins are made with wheat, flour, a lot that's good for us. Any way, I find the heavier the cracker'' it seem's to work at keeping '' the nasty down''!!!
Nicole T.
NEWINGTON, CT
I have always been a fan of Wheat Thins and they have expanded their line over the years and created several different flavors inversions however my favorite will always be the original Wheat Thins nothing like them nothing compares perfect treat
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
I am in love with these crackers. They taste so good, are pretty healthy, and they go with almost anything! They are a little pricey for crackers but you get what you pay for. I am and will continue to be a repeat customer.
Avery W.
You can eat these crackers with almost anything. They are perfect for the holidays to pair with cream cheese covered in jalepeno jelly. It is a perfect match. The crackers are fairly healthy and a perfect on the go snack.
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
I love Wheat Thins. While the original flavor is my favorite, I also love all of the different varieties there are now. I have been purchasing Wheat Thins for years as a go to snack. Great with all cheeses and dips.
Stephanie C.
Sacramento , CA
How do you eat your wheat thins?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are wheat thins good?
Melissa D.
Do you pair with a dip? If so, which one?
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Who else thinks that they should be working on making more flavors of these?
CYNTHIA R.
Haven't had a chance to try these but i don't know if i would purchase them, only because I'm not such a big fan of garlic. Is it too garlicy?