Nabisco Wheat Thins - original (box of 72) uploaded by Lynda B.

BY WHEAT THINS

• Who else thinks that they should be working on making more flavor...4 Answers
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
There's nothing like a good snack,. and Wheat Thins has become a favorite!

These crackers are crispy, which I prefer over 'soft' crackers. They have a great taste, just the right amount of salt on them, and a very pleasant after taste in the mouth. They're great paired with cheese and sausage slices, but my favorite way to eat them is alone.

I sometimes get the large size cracker, which makes for an easy lunch when you throw some in a bag and make a quick container of tuna salad to spread on them. Convenient and good tasting.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Wheat Thins are a great on the go snack. They are small, crunchy, and tasty. Obviously don't eat too many, but these crackers are definitely better for you than most "chip" snacks. I would say the snack pack ones are by far the best to choose because then you limit yourself to one serving rather than eating directly from the box and not knowing how many you've consumed.
Kelsi S.
Kelsi S.
These crackers are a staple in my home. Both of my toddlers love them as well as my husband and I. I feel better about giving them these with cheese and apple slices to make it more of a complete snack, but in a hurry I'll grab the box on the way out to the car. I would recommend picking up a box to try next time you're at the store.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
Foodie Expert
These are tried and true classics. One of my favorites, for sure. I've been eating these for years and the only thing that has changed is that it's healthier now. They're affordable and pair well with many different things. If you like crackers, you'd be hard-pressed not to eat an entire box of these relatively quickly.
Sonja Y.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Foodie Expert
Super crunchy and a little drying of the mouth but amazing to be paired with your favorite spread or dip. I use these for a wine cheese dip and they pair wondefully. I usually only buy around football season. They make many different flavors for this product but I usually prefer original. Great price and value
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Haysville, KS
I usually buy the bigger box of these but I have bought this smaller version at the gas station to take in the car. I will grab these if I need a quick snack for myself or grandkids. I really like them and the kids sort of do. I have been eating wheat thins today but today it was the regular size box.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
A classic that will always be in my diet...I love the flavor of the original and the delicious taste it gives and how pairing it with a soup or choice of cheese spread is phenomenal, I 100% recommend these crackers for snacking, parties, kids, and anyone who lives for a healthy nibble of goodness❤️
Eryka M.
Eryka M.
Foodie Expert
Wheat thins are the best! They're a great little snack to grab instead of chips. Eat with a hummus tray or some cheese. Honestly they taste great alone. I forget how much I'm eating. So I always get snack packs. They're more expensive, but they last and keep me eating a normal amount.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Orlando, FL
Sorry but. I think the originals are the best. They are so versital they are awesome. For. After school snacks just enough to tied the little ones over till dinner.. They have a variety. Of flavors but I like the. Original the best. I would definitely recommend these crackers.
Tanasia J.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
Wheat Thins are a great alternative to other starchy foods, such as potato chips or french fries. These go great with lunch time sandwiches for all ages. Wheat Things are affordable with a wide variety of flavors to choose from, but you can never go wrong with the original!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Who else thinks that they should be working on making more flavors of these?