BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Multigrain Snacks.
With 17g whole grain* per serving.

Sarah B.
Manhattan, KS
They are surprisingly better than I thought they would be. By themselves they have a nice salt to taste to them. But when combined with others things they aren't as good.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my family's favorite all time cracker. Whether eaten plain as is or with toppers or dips this is the one they want for every day and parties. The whole wheat is a good choice for those watching nutrition and the fiber is so helpful to the colon. The salty taste is just right without too much salt even for children. This crunch is a gentle one...not loud to be heard across the room but just right to give you a burst of flavor for a party in your mouth. I keep this on hand for family snacks and for when friends drop in for drinks because it is so dependable for dips and tops. My Wheat Thins came from Amazon in multi package.
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
I love these crackers! They are delicious and great with any dips. I typically take a baggie of them to work with cottage cheese and they are so great together. They are a healthy alternative to Ritz and I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a healthier chip option
Whittney D.
I eat these mainly because I know I should eat more grains. I love to snack on crackers and am a carb junkie. However, these are not my all time go to in the snack department. They are a bit pricey for the size of the product.
Cate W.
Mesa, AZ
I like these beautiful they are healthy. My fiancee has a lot of weight to lose and if I bring chips or junk food of any kind into the house he'll consume it all in a day. That means unless I can find a place to hide even hot cocoa I have to stick to his diet as well. I have to ration out serving sizes or he'll make up his own serving size and eat everything.
Sheryl D.
New Orleans, LA
Good for snacks on the go. Pair this with a couple slices of pepperoni and you've got something. Cracker is a tad sweet but overall good tastes. It is also pretty good for you if you're trying to watch your weight. I would recommend these for parties and small snacks.
Sara M.
Provo, UT
These are such a great AND healthy snack. If you're craving chips or something equally unhealthy that is crunchy, these are a good substitute. They're different than the normal wheat thins, and have great flavor. It's an easy snack to bring with you for on the go.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very good little snack. We usually only get the plain kind and don't bother with getting any flavors. They're really good with hummus but just as good alone. They seem to go stale pretty quickly so you don need to eat them shortly after you open them.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I love these crunchy crackers. They are a super good snack. They are nicely salty, not too much or too little. They are too small to eat with cheese on top, hit really good as an alternative to chips.
alexis b.
worcester, MA
I love wheatthins. They're always the perfect snack throughout my busy days. I pop them in a plastic baggy and go on my way. Whether it be with a variety of toppings or just by themselves, they're the perfect snack. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
What's your favorite flavor?