Nabisco Wheat Thins Limited Edition Even Thinner Snacks uploaded by Wendy C.Nabisco Wheat Thins Limited Edition Even Thinner Snacks uploaded by Danielle N.

BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sleeker.100% Whole Grain Wheat Profile: 21g whole grain per 30g serving.Thinner.Even Thinner Wheat Thins aren't reduced calorie Wheat Thins, they're just even thinner.Munchier.Nom nom nom.Awesomier.A one way ticket to tasty town.

Katie C.
You can't ever go wrong with Wheat Thins. I loved them even thinner, it still has that yummy Wheat thin taste! I love that because they are thinner for the serving size you get even more crackers. It's a perfect snack. When I buy a box I have to hide them from my 6 kids because they love them too. I highly recommend!
Emily D.
Wixom
I love these newer thinner Wheat thins. I like the original ones just fine but the thin ones you can eat plain and they are tasty. A healthier choice snack compared to some others. These are Also good to serve with dips, cheese, peanut butter, you name it! Yum!
Jessica S.
My house loves Wheat Thins, so when I saw this cool packaging, I gave them a try... however, I'm not sure I'd buy again. They break easily and since we are typically spreading something atop or dipping them into something, it's not the right product for us.
Kari-Lynn R.
Palm Coast
SOOOOOO GOOOOOODDDD!!! I love wheat thins and these are just as good. Even though they are not as thick they still have a great flavor. I love this as a snack for lunch or as a midnight snack. Also, goes great with hummus. But I prefer to eat them alone.
Kendra O.
Love these thin and crispy treats! We like to eat them with sardines or cheese or both! Delicious treat! We even had them with smoked salmon. Can't go wrong! We would buy them again and would recommend to others.
Yulayki G.
They have a great crunch and taste. Perfect for a quick snack. You can get them at any grocery store and they are really health. I like these better than the normal ones. I would recommend these to everyone
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Julie H.
The even Thinner were perfect.  I was able to eat more without more calories and trick myself I to being fuller.  I love the crisp and these hit the nail on the head :)
Wendy C.
This is crunchier, nuttier and defiantly tastier than its regular counterpart! The extra thinness gives it the extra crunch. I picked it up on a whim and the very next day went back to the two targets near me and bought out the stores supply!!! It was only a total of 6 boxes! And sadly two week later I'm down to my last two boxes!! Wheat thins definitely needs to make this a part of their regular line up!!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
I brought this box of Wheat Thins a while ago for a dollar from the Dollar Tree. The original ones are very good, but these ultra thin ones are even better. You can add cheese and a glass of wine and it will be a great snack for a party or for a night alone at home with a movie!