BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Honey Mustard Natural Flavor Snacks.

100% Whole grain.

19g whole grain per 30g serving.

Per 15 pieces.

140 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

160mg sodium, 7% DV.

5g sugars.

• Omg I have to try these!! Who loves them? 1 Answers
Grace V.
So good they're tangy and salty and sweet all at the same time. That's exactly what I look for in a snack and Wheat Thins Honey Mustard gives me exactly that. They're affordable and their other flavors are great too but these are hands down my favorite!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
So these are hands down my favorite flavor of Wheat Thins. The honey mustard flavor is prominent enough that these are AMAZING to eat on their own! But can also be eaten alongside a multitude of other items. If you love honey mustard, try these!
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I bought these because my husband really likes honey mustard. He said he's not a fan of these crackers. He told me there is a weird aftertaste and they didn't really taste like honey mustard. This is not something I would recommend to a friend.
Rachel E.
O M G . AMAZING. YET AGAIN I FIND MYSELF STUFFING MY FACE WITH THESE. IM SO GLAD THEY MADE A HONEY MUSTARD FLAVOR BECAUSE ITS SO DANG GOOD. I LOVE HONEY MUSTARD ITS LIKE A GREAT HEALTHY SNACK.
Chloe S.
Chicago
My go to for road tripping. It's not a cracker, it's not a chip, it's not bread, WHAT AM I EATING? Don't matter, they're great and they save the day for the sweet tooth or if you're a bit salty and need to improve your mood. But this flavor ain't amazing. Get the OG.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
These are great! On their own they're awesome or with a mild cheese! The mustard taste is really similar to that of the honey mustard pretzel bites from Synders. Such a great snack!
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
I was addicted to honey mustard pretzels, until I tried it this item. Absolute best snack! Love the taste. Love the flavor. Delicious! Healthy! Great price. Would recommend to anyone. Definitely buying over and over and over and over again!
Kathleen S.
Elma, NY
I love the bite these Wheat Thins have - tangy and sweet. Great packed in a lunch or just by themselves. Price is great when on sale and widely found in all stores.
Tiffany S.
This flavor is delicious. It is second only to the ranch in my opinion. I just wish more stores carried it. It is a rather mild mustard flavor and not overpowering
Adina E.
Horsham, PA
I love literally all of the wheat thin flavors, but this one is my favorite! I thought honey mustard crackers might be weird, but they are delicious! This flavor can be difficult to find.
victoria a.
Omg I have to try these!! Who loves them?