BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Honey Mustard Natural Flavor Snacks.

100% Whole grain.

19g whole grain per 30g serving.

Per 15 pieces.

140 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

160mg sodium, 7% DV.

5g sugars.

• Omg I have to try these!! Who loves them? 1 Answers
Danika D.
Okay who doesn't love wheat thins?! The crackers have great flavor and are a great snack with cheese, lunch meat or hummus. Wheat thins have a variety of flavors that I love. I highly recommend wheat thins to everyone.
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
These are my favorite crackers. Or they were, I don't even know if they make them anymore because I haven't seen them in awhile. They have just the right amount of seasoning on them, they're one of those boxes that if you aren't paying attention, you'll end up eating the entire thing.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I bought these because my husband really likes honey mustard. He said he's not a fan of these crackers. He told me there is a weird aftertaste and they didn't really taste like honey mustard. This is not something I would recommend to a friend.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
Wheat thins are such a healthy and yummy snack. Or even if you want a light dinner, you can cut up some slices of cheese and lunchmeat and make mini cracker sandwiches and they are so goood! The honey mustard ones are my favorite
Chloe S.
Chicago
My go to for road tripping. It's not a cracker, it's not a chip, it's not bread, WHAT AM I EATING? Don't matter, they're great and they save the day for the sweet tooth or if you're a bit salty and need to improve your mood. But this flavor ain't amazing. Get the OG.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
These are so yummy! When I have any sort of dips this is what I love to use with my dips! Plus their so cheap and delicious! You can't go wrong with these! It definitely meets my expectations! I recommend this product.
Caitlin D.
These wheat thins are my favorite amongst the flavor combinations. It's both sweet and has the hard crunch that I want in a wheat thin. It's a healthier alternative to your normal cracker. Would definitely recommend.
Kathleen S.
Cape Coral , FL
Yes yes yes! The honey mustard flavor is delicious! If you are into this sort of flavor, you have to try these! We buy these often as a lower calorie option to our diet. By far and large, my favorite cracker choice. I love all of the Wheat Thins flavors but the honey mustard is my favorite
Michaela M.
Elmira , NY
Healthy and a great taste the best combo you can have when it comes to food have been buying these for years now and just love them. I bring them with me when traveling as they are the perfect snack food without filling yourself up
Amanda H.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My mouth waters just thinking of these. I don't think it's compared to anything else I've ever tried they are delish and this brand never disappoints. They are affordable and can find them anywhere that sells this brand.
victoria a.
Omg I have to try these!! Who loves them?