BY WHEAT THINS #50 in Crackers

• "These ate great can't stop eating them." in 1 review
  • "I could eat this box in one sitting." in 1 review
katie a.
Odenton, MD
I love wheat thins they are delicous and an ready snack for everyday. The ranch ones are mky favorite but I also love the original. I like to pair mine with Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and [product:gallo-salame-pepperoni-6-oz.-stick]
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Wheat Thins are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
🌈zulma c.
California
They are crunchy and have somewhat of a sweet like taste. If you want to spice it up a bit with same flavor, I would use peanut butter, nutella, honey, or cream cheese/whipped cream cheese.
Tasha L.
Central
I love how these crackers pair with anything! They have a slight sweetness and it balances out so many flavors. They have a great crunch but don't crumble like other crackers
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
I keep these in the car for traffic snacking on my long rides to work. So happy that these come in big sizes too because I can eat so much of them at a time. You can eat them with meats and cheese but I prefer my wheat thins on their own.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love that these are a healthy version of the regular and don't contain as much salt. You don't need it, as the flavor can stand for itself. And typically, I eat these with a dip anyways. Definitely recommend them.
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these. I don’t like snacks that are too salty and the hint of salt is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of the cracker. Be careful, you can eat a whole box if you’re not careful.
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I love these crackers. I take them on trips with me to snack on and also eat them with lunch. If you like a little salt on your crackers, try these! They’re soooooo yummy!!!
Amanda S.
Not a big fan of these plain but I love them with cheese or dips. They’re also really good to have with a chicken or egg salad and use to dip. I like having these to change it up every once in a while. They’re also good to put out on platters at parties.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Tomato basil Wheat Thins have an amazing flavor!! I like to eat them by itself as a snack they're convenient on-the-go you can put them in a zippy bag and they still stay fresh!! They're affordable our store runs on one special all the time so it makes for a tasty treat!! I recommend these to family and friends on a regular basis I even recommended these to a customer and she came back and told me how much she loved them and was behind two more boxes for her household so that made me feel good!!! You can also use them with dips whether it be permanent cheese or ranch dip or pretty much any kind of dip they are very versatile and packed with flavor!!
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
What is your favorite flavor that Wheat Thins now makes?
Rose L.
Are these sweet? I'm looking for a new snack and wondering if these are too sweet to go with a Monterey cheese for snack time.
Has anyone tried the ranch wheat thins? I picture the ranch taste to be like ranch doritos, do they taste anything like that?
Christina H.
I have never tried these snacks. Are they good with cheese, or something, or better by themselves?
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
I'm having people over for the Super Bowl and I have two giant boxes of wheat thins...what's a good appetizer to serve that everyone can eat?

back