BY WHEAT THINS #52 in Crackers

• "These ate great can't stop eating them." in 1 review
  • "I could eat this box in one sitting." in 1 review
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love wheat thins they are delicous and an ready snack for everyday. The ranch ones are mky favorite but I also love the original. I like to pair mine with Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and [product:gallo-salame-pepperoni-6-oz.-stick]
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Wheat Thins are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
Atalie L.
Corinth, MS
Wheat thins are delicious. They’re good with anything. I personally like eating them with cream cheese. But they are delicious! They have a sweet and salty taste come together for a delicious snack. I also enjoy them with hummus.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love that these are a healthy version of the regular and don't contain as much salt. You don't need it, as the flavor can stand for itself. And typically, I eat these with a dip anyways. Definitely recommend them.
🌈zulma c.
California
They are crunchy and have somewhat of a sweet like taste. If you want to spice it up a bit with same flavor, I would use peanut butter, nutella, honey, or cream cheese/whipped cream cheese.
Tasha L.
Central
I love how these crackers pair with anything! They have a slight sweetness and it balances out so many flavors. They have a great crunch but don't crumble like other crackers
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I love these crackers. I take them on trips with me to snack on and also eat them with lunch. If you like a little salt on your crackers, try these! They’re soooooo yummy!!!
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
I love to put my homemade dips on these. They are nice and crispy. Not much taste i must say. But they are healthy for you. And they are a good bargain also.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
I keep these in the car for traffic snacking on my long rides to work. So happy that these come in big sizes too because I can eat so much of them at a time. You can eat them with meats and cheese but I prefer my wheat thins on their own.
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these. I don’t like snacks that are too salty and the hint of salt is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of the cracker. Be careful, you can eat a whole box if you’re not careful.
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
What is your favorite flavor that Wheat Thins now makes?
Rose L.
Are these sweet? I'm looking for a new snack and wondering if these are too sweet to go with a Monterey cheese for snack time.
Has anyone tried the ranch wheat thins? I picture the ranch taste to be like ranch doritos, do they taste anything like that?
Christina H.
I have never tried these snacks. Are they good with cheese, or something, or better by themselves?
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
I'm having people over for the Super Bowl and I have two giant boxes of wheat thins...what's a good appetizer to serve that everyone can eat?