BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Hint of Salt Snacks: Fuel your life with the great taste of Wheat Thins 100% whole grain 21g whole grain per serving A low sodium choice see more...

• "I could eat this box in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "These ate great can't stop eating them." in 1 review
Christy S.
These are lower sodium but very good! They check out better in the health statistics that some of the others. I love snacking on these with some good muenster cheese cubes! Delicious!
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
This is what I'm talking about right here, people. I love snacking on crackers, but the sodium is always a concern if you're the type that can easily go through a whole box of these. Give these crackers a try if you're looking for a new flavor!
Robin B.
Easley, SC
I love wheat thins! They have the perfect balance of salty (a tiny bit of sweet) and a whole of of crunch! Perfect beach snack!
Daniela H.
Wheat Thins are a nice snack. They can be eaten plain or with a special dip. And they come in all sorts of different flavors.
Morgan S.
Greenwood, IN
I grew up on wheat thins and eat them on a regular basis. I love them and I love a little extra salt every once and a while.
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these , they're healthy and they fill you up very quickly ! With a box of these you can't go wrong . So tastey !
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
I love eating these. They taste great. They are very snack to have and eat. I enjoy eating very much.
I could eat this box in one sitting. That's how good it is. I love how crispy and deliciously flavored these are!
Melissa H.
Plainwell , MI
Foodie Expert
These ate great can't stop eating them. I love some avocados and cheese. Or just a late night snack. The light salt is a great option for those who need to watch their sodium intake. Mmmmmm go get ya some.
Sandra M.
Foodie Expert
Wheat thins are some of my favorite snacks! I buy them regularly as snacks for the house. I have a couple of really picky kids that snack on them without issues! Great to pair with different cheeses, hummus and other tasty toppings!