BY WHEAT THINS #51 in Crackers

• "I could eat this box in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "These ate great can't stop eating them." in 1 review
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love wheat thins they are delicous and an ready snack for everyday. The ranch ones are mky favorite but I also love the original. I like to pair mine with Cabot Vermont Naturally Aged Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and [product:gallo-salame-pepperoni-6-oz.-stick]
Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
I keep these in the car for traffic snacking on my long rides to work. So happy that these come in big sizes too because I can eat so much of them at a time. You can eat them with meats and cheese but I prefer my wheat thins on their own.
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Sara N.
Corona , CA
I like these crackers, but really prefer the classic Wheat Thins. These are affordable and often. Sale, but unless you need to watch your sodium, stick with the original cracker!
Tiffany T.
Love these. I don’t like snacks that are too salty and the hint of salt is perfectly balanced with the sweetness of the cracker. Be careful, you can eat a whole box if you’re not careful.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Tomato basil Wheat Thins have an amazing flavor!! I like to eat them by itself as a snack they're convenient on-the-go you can put them in a zippy bag and they still stay fresh!! They're affordable our store runs on one special all the time so it makes for a tasty treat!! I recommend these to family and friends on a regular basis I even recommended these to a customer and she came back and told me how much she loved them and was behind two more boxes for her household so that made me feel good!!! You can also use them with dips whether it be permanent cheese or ranch dip or pretty much any kind of dip they are very versatile and packed with flavor!!
Amanda S.
Not a big fan of these plain but I love them with cheese or dips. They’re also really good to have with a chicken or egg salad and use to dip. I like having these to change it up every once in a while. They’re also good to put out on platters at parties.
Kaitlynn C.
Jacksonville, AL
I am a huge fan of crackers and of this particular brand!! I love that these are absolutely delicious and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!
Emily O.
Camp Hill, PA
I love wheat thins. I could eat them mindlessly for a while. They’re not a super dry cracker.
The sea salt is great because it gives it the saltiness that I love
Nel D.
Although I have gotten away from things like wheat and gluten, I absolutely love the wheat thins snacks! It's like the perfect cross between a chip and a cracker. I never tried wheat thins growing up, just something about the name sounded like a "healthy snack" which I had no interest in as a kid. I recently tried a bag on an airplane ride and it was love at first Bite! I like that they come in small individual packs which makes it easy to take it with you on the go and helps with portion control. Good by themself or with other foods like tuna, nutella, cheese, and other dips.
Kathryn A.
St Augustine, FL
What is your favorite flavor that Wheat Thins now makes?
Rose L.
Are these sweet? I'm looking for a new snack and wondering if these are too sweet to go with a Monterey cheese for snack time.
Has anyone tried the ranch wheat thins? I picture the ranch taste to be like ranch doritos, do they taste anything like that?
Christina H.
I have never tried these snacks. Are they good with cheese, or something, or better by themselves?
Danielle  F.
Merced , CA
I'm having people over for the Super Bowl and I have two giant boxes of wheat thins...what's a good appetizer to serve that everyone can eat?