BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Toasted Chips: Full of flavor without being fried 60% less fat than regular fried potato chips Made with whole grain 5g per serving 0g trans fat

Dakota V.
Matthews, NC
Just purchased these for the first time this month and I really enjoy them. I loved the flavor and crunch that made it feel like a chip without the added fat. The downside was the price. If you don’t find them on sale they are a bit more pricey.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Lola G.
Wheat thins are great and crunchy and delicious with Hummus. This pack is a little too much of just one flavor and made our family a little sick of them. For some reason we've barely finished one box in four months and still have four sitting there.
Jennifer R.
Los angeles, CA
These are super yummy. Someone brought to a party I was having and I was hooked. I often buy to eat with dip or cheese and salami. Lighter than a standard creamier and crispier.
Kristi B.
These are a delicious snack! They’re great to bring to a party to have with dips or cheese! I love to use them in warm artichoke dip or cheesy dips! They are a larger size so you can fit a lot of dip on them!
Cassy L.
Glendale
Love these crackers ! They are great for chowders and soups ! My favorite is the Nabisco Wheat Thins Great Plains Multigrain Toasted Chips. I was skeptical at buying them but I instantly fell in love with them . They’re even good as a snack . Everyone should try these !
Lanae B.
I started eating wheat thins as a young child, stealing them from my moms cupboard. Now that i’m even older ive come to appreciate its great taste. I love how filling the crackers are and flavorful. I also love how the possibilities for toppings are endless.
Hannah L.
Nashville
Yum yum yum!! This chip is crunchy, light and healthy for those wanting a good card balance in their day. I️ love these crackers with cheese & meat or with a good hummus spread. Be on the lookout though because these are hard to find!
Brenton K.
Tyrone
Purchased at: Walmart
I was first introduced to these at a fine art gallery show. This has been in my kitchen ever since. They taste great satisfying and are healthy as well. And they work well with a sandwich or simply a great snack for the holidays!
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
These are one of my new favorite treats. I like to pair them with different kinds of cheeses, mostly sharp white cheddar. They are also good with soup! The right amount of crunch and salt.