BY WHEAT THINS

• These sound delicious!!! Way better for you than chips! Anyone kn...1 Answers
  • 1 where can you find this snack size bag? I've looked for years f...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany Y.
They taste amazing!! If you're looking for something yummy and salty to eat, this will totally hit the spot! However, if you don't like artificial ingredients, this one is not for you! It has MSG in it- whoops!
Christine B.
misoula
Nabisco in my opinion has the best tasting veggie cracker. The first time I bought them I was hooked on the taste. The other brands have a very overwhelming taste but not Nabisco. Cons are it's made out of wheat more than veggies and the price. Yes, I would recommend if my friend and families don't have a gluetin problems.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
These are my FAVORITE thing to snack on! Savory and simple. It gets me that chip fix while still being generally healthy. They’re crispy and crunchy and will leave you satisfied and craving more. If I ever see them in a vending machine, they are immediately what I get.
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This might sound very odd but I live making a taco salad with these chips! Soooo good! Way better than using Fritos and very reasonably priced! Definitely recommend anyone to try it. Plus, it's a lot healthier that using those others chips.
Tami K.
Hot Springs
I love this flavor of wheat thins because they are so very tasty. I love the crispness of he chips also. I buy these every week when I do my grocery shopping. I love the veggie chips the most. My family is also crazy about the chips.
Michele B.
Orange
I have tried all the varieties of Wheat Thins and I love them all. For snacking, dips, tuna, cheese. They taste great with everything. Repeat customer and they are always crispy. The tomato/basil is so good. I recommend all varieties.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I am a veggie lover and a cracker lover too so these Wheat Thins are perfect for me! They have a delicious flavor and are crunchy, but not messy. They are also great with squeeze cheese on top. Perfect snack for all ages.
Shannon P.
I typically don't like flavored crackers or chips, however these are pretty good! I feel these are a healthier substitute then regular chips. I would buy these when in the mood to get some other snacks than my usual goto.
Emily H.
Marquette , MI
These are my favorite. My only wish is that more came in the bag. I can finish the whole thing in 3 days! Great for dips and snacks and is my favorite compared to other brands who have similar baked snacks.
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
A good quick quilt free snack! Product tastes better then the veggie straws I think. I definitely pick up a bag almost every grocery trip. I recommend to somebody who gets those late afternoon cravings.
Jodi J.
Winter Garden, FL
What is your favorite way to top these crackers?
Shelby B.
Waco, TX
Are these healthier for you than most cracker/chip like snacks?
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
1 where can you find this snack size bag? I've looked for years for them. I'll see the larger bags in store but they don't taste the same. 2 I'm very picky. I've never tried other favors, are there any really other good ones?
Charissa M.
These sound delicious!!! Way better for you than chips! Anyone know if these are available in Atlantic Canada???
Janna Z.
I love regular Wheat Thins! I'm not sure how I would feel about these. Does anyone have a comparison item?