BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco.
Wheat thins.
Made with 100% whole grain.
Toasted chips.
Garden valley veggie.
50% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips.
With 280 mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving from soybean oil. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
These are my absolute favorite go-to cheat snack. Trying to get healthy isn't easy, and everyone needs a cheat day. These make me feel like I'm not cheating too bad, while tasting great in the process. These are a thick, crunchy cracker-type chip with flakes of flavor that coat your mouth. I can never finish the whole bag, so I wish they made smaller sizes, but I do absolutely LOVE these.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Foodie Expert
These are yummy, I was looking for a light snack and something to munch on at the office which wasn't too heavy and I came across these little bad boys. I'm totally in love and I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves chips but wants to keep it on the "light side".
Jill H.
Jill H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Great snack that leaves me full without all of the calories. Which there was more in the bag though.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Panama City, FL
These are the best if you're looking for a healthy alternative to regular chips, and they're just around the same price! The Garden Veggie Wheat Thins have a nice crunch and the flavor is so delicious. Not too heavy, not too salty or sweet. They're a great snack with a sandwich. I will buy these crackers again.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and a healthy alternative to chips. It tastes like there is dip already on the chip/crackers, but adding dip doesn't hurt. There is only 120 calories for about 13 crackers. I got these at Wegmans and I recommend them to every chip/cracker/dip lover.
BROOKE B.
BROOKE B.
CEDAR HILL, MO
Foodie Expert
When I first saw these I thought no way is that good. Wow was I wrong these are my all time favorite they have such good flavor for such an amazing price. Others I have tried just don't hold up to the spices and flavors. Try it for yourself I highly recommend these!
Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.
Foodie Expert
LOVE these toasted chips! They have a great crunch and an even better flavor! Not too expensive and pretty affordable for the delicious flavor you receive. The crisps met my expectations and were filling as well as tasty. Would make even more flavors of these!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Beckley, WV
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious. To top it all off, these are an extremely healthy alternative compared to potato chips. I love the veggie garden flavor. I pair these with some veggie ranch dip, and they make a perfect pair together! Would highly recommend trying!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
WARNING: you may eat the whole bag if you do not portion yourself. These are amazing and have such a great taste. The remind me of potato chips but are better for you. The Garden Valley flavor is amazing and I cannot say enough about it. I highly recommend.
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
Foodie Expert
YUMMY!!! I love these things.I eat them by them selves and with dip or cheese. I bought them at walmart for a decent price.I buy them often. THey have a great flavor, they are most definitely delicious. I would recommend them any time to everyone.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?