BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco.
Wheat thins.
Made with 100% whole grain.
Toasted chips.
Garden valley veggie.
50% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips.
With 280 mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving from soybean oil. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Breann C.
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
These are my absolute favorite go-to cheat snack. Trying to get healthy isn't easy, and everyone needs a cheat day. These make me feel like I'm not cheating too bad, while tasting great in the process. These are a thick, crunchy cracker-type chip with flakes of flavor that coat your mouth. I can never finish the whole bag, so I wish they made smaller sizes, but I do absolutely LOVE these.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Foodie Expert
These are yummy, I was looking for a light snack and something to munch on at the office which wasn't too heavy and I came across these little bad boys. I'm totally in love and I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves chips but wants to keep it on the "light side".
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
These are SO delicious. I could probably eat the entire bag by myself all in one sitting. They have so much flavor and this garden veggie is the best flavor they offer in these chips.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
These are such a yummy snack and you can have 13 chips for not many calories!! We buy 2 bags a week for our family. Also our toddlers love them!!
Jill H.
Jill H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Great snack that leaves me full without all of the calories. Which there was more in the bag though.
Mendi E.
Mendi E.
Foodie Expert
YUMMY!!! I love these things.I eat them by them selves and with dip or cheese. I bought them at walmart for a decent price.I buy them often. THey have a great flavor, they are most definitely delicious. I would recommend them any time to everyone.
Aisha M.
Aisha M.
Munster, IN
Nabisco Wheat Thins Garden Valley Veggie Toasted Chips. These don't last very long in my house. So good. I eat then along or with some light spreadable cheese. My teenage son and his friends sneak it out all the time. Lol
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
NEW YORK, NY
Foodie Expert
I've always been a big fan of wheat thins. They are delicious without being unhealthy. The only bad thing about them is that they are very addictive and before you know it you are eating the whole box of crackers.
Carla W.
Carla W.
Pendleton, SC
Foodie Expert
Give me hummus, a dip, or some goat cheese and I may accidentally eat through the entire bag! I normally buy at target when on sale, but affordable none the less! It's always easy to grab for a party too!
Ana Karen M.
Ana Karen M.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum. These taste great. They make a great snack by themselves or can be paired as a snack with cheese. They have a very satisfying flavor and I personally think they are super delicious.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?