BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco.
Wheat thins.
Made with 100% whole grain.
Toasted chips.
Garden valley veggie.
50% less fat than the leading regular fried potato chips.
With 280 mg ALA omega-3 fatty acids per serving from soybean oil. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Breann C.
Cadillac, Mi
These are my absolute favorite go-to cheat snack. Trying to get healthy isn't easy, and everyone needs a cheat day. These make me feel like I'm not cheating too bad, while tasting great in the process. These are a thick, crunchy cracker-type chip with flakes of flavor that coat your mouth. I can never finish the whole bag, so I wish they made smaller sizes, but I do absolutely LOVE these.
Neen B.
Foodie Expert
These are yummy, I was looking for a light snack and something to munch on at the office which wasn't too heavy and I came across these little bad boys. I'm totally in love and I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves chips but wants to keep it on the "light side".
Jill H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Great snack that leaves me full without all of the calories. Which there was more in the bag though.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
One time I accidentally bought these and I was so mad at myself for getting them they were sticking my throat and everytime I took a bite they got crumbs all over me and they weren't just crumbs, more like splinters
Madison L.
Denver, CO
These are the best if you're looking for a healthy alternative to regular chips, and they're just around the same price! The Garden Veggie Wheat Thins have a nice crunch and the flavor is so delicious. Not too heavy, not too salty or sweet. They're a great snack with a sandwich. I will buy these crackers again.
Dailon Q.
Jonesboro
I got these to dip in red pepper hummus. They were so good! Like so good, they really didn’t even need the hummus! I will definitely be buying them again soon. And the awesome thing is, since they’re wheat thins I don’t feel like I am cheating my diet 😉
Erica L.
These crackers are so flavorful, it’s incredible! Not only are these crackers amazing by themselves, but they’re also fantastic when paired with a soft cheese. I definitely feel like I’m eating healthy when I have these instead of your standard chip.
Michele B.
Orange
Foodie Expert
I have tried all the varieties of Wheat Thins and I love them all. For snacking, dips, tuna, cheese. They taste great with everything. Repeat customer and they are always crispy. The tomato/basil is so good. I recommend all varieties.
Danielle E.
I HATE vegetables. This tastes amazing and buttery. More like sour cream and onion than anything. Very good. Everyone that sees me eating them thinks they will be gross, I have them try them and they're pleasantly surprised
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
I have always loved wheat thins. When their chips came out I was over the moon. They are a great alternative to potato chips and can be eaten along or with your favorite dips and spreads. Best part is my kids love them too!
Nur A.
Foodie Expert
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?