BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Flatbread Tuscan Herb Crackers.
5g whole grain per serving*.

Carole M.
Plainville
Nabisco Wheat Thins Flatbread Tuscon Herb Crackers have a hint of flavor that goes well with any food.-dips ,cheese,fruit ,meats.They are very reasonably priced .Provide the perfect accent to any any table or event.Would recommend for any function.
Ashley M.
Kent, OH
These are great for topping with cheese and other toppings! There are nice and large to fit the toppings on and have a nice crunch and a great taste. I would recommend buying these for a nice snack. The price isn't expensive either.
Nicole L.
Absecon, NJ
An absolute must if you have a tomato and onion to cut up and add on top as a make-shift bruschetta! However, these are also amazing on their own! In addition to the Tuscan Herb, try the Roasted Tomato flavor !
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
These sound like the perfect cracker to put out when entertaining. I LOVE to have people over but sometimes it can be stressful to know exactly what types of snacked to put out-especially with all these new health fades. I know there really are people who are gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant but there are a lot of people doing it just "for show". I put out gluten free offers mainly consisting of fruit options and my GF friends are always thankful and never complain whereas for my gf friends I put out fruits and many of my gf friends often balk at the few choices they have and they then fill their plates with brownies, etc. I should post a letter stating please do not call me at 2-5am complaining about your stomachs ache as you were fully warned.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love how flavorful these crackers are on their own, all the Tuscan flavors baked like a flat bread, makes it different than any other cracker. Hummus and these crackers are full of flavor and healthy.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
These are my favorite crackers of all time!!!! They used to carry them at my local Food Lion‎ and Walmart, but stopped carrying them for some reason and now I can't find them anywhere else!!! Ugh!☹️
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
These are so yummy! I love spreading some cream cheese on them and topping them with diced veggies. They’re perfect for light snacks or a snack while doing some homework. My son also likes snacking on them plain.
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Unfortunately every box I've purchased has had several broken frackers, however I really do enjoy them. They are great with a little cream cheese, turkey and cucumber as a lighter lunch than a heavy sandwich
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
These are amazing I love them. They are very addicting but great for a snack. The price is not bad but I feel they are worth and and not so bad on calories! Would most definitely recommend trying!
Victoria C.
THESE ARE GREAT TT____TT I can't put it into so many words how great this cracker is. There is such a punch of flavor in each cracker. While these crackers would probably be great with a dip (artichoke spinach dip!) it's satisfying to even eat on it's own. The flavor might be a bit overpowering when paired up with a really light dip so go POW with dip. When you're finished with the box of crackers, pour the remaining seasonings on the bottom of the bag onto slices of nice french bread and toast them up in the oven!
Vanessa W.