BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Flatbread Tuscan Herb Crackers.
5g whole grain per serving*.

Carole M.
Plainville
Nabisco Wheat Thins Flatbread Tuscon Herb Crackers have a hint of flavor that goes well with any food.-dips ,cheese,fruit ,meats.They are very reasonably priced .Provide the perfect accent to any any table or event.Would recommend for any function.
Briana C.
Warwick, RI
These sound like the perfect cracker to put out when entertaining. I LOVE to have people over but sometimes it can be stressful to know exactly what types of snacked to put out-especially with all these new health fades. I know there really are people who are gluten intolerant and lactose intolerant but there are a lot of people doing it just "for show". I put out gluten free offers mainly consisting of fruit options and my GF friends are always thankful and never complain whereas for my gf friends I put out fruits and many of my gf friends often balk at the few choices they have and they then fill their plates with brownies, etc. I should post a letter stating please do not call me at 2-5am complaining about your stomachs ache as you were fully warned.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
These are my favorite crackers of all time!!!! They used to carry them at my local Food Lion‎ and Walmart, but stopped carrying them for some reason and now I can't find them anywhere else!!! Ugh!☹️
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
Unfortunately every box I've purchased has had several broken frackers, however I really do enjoy them. They are great with a little cream cheese, turkey and cucumber as a lighter lunch than a heavy sandwich
Victoria C.
THESE ARE GREAT TT____TT I can't put it into so many words how great this cracker is. There is such a punch of flavor in each cracker. While these crackers would probably be great with a dip (artichoke spinach dip!) it's satisfying to even eat on it's own. The flavor might be a bit overpowering when paired up with a really light dip so go POW with dip. When you're finished with the box of crackers, pour the remaining seasonings on the bottom of the bag onto slices of nice french bread and toast them up in the oven!
Crystal C.
This is another great cracker I bought this one during Thanksgiving time and I will buy it again because I laid them all out and I spread cream cheese on them and I put salami and then I put on top of that pepper cheaneys oh my God they were delicious they sell them at Safeway and in the fish section of Safeway they sell this really good crab dip and they go really good with the crab dip absolutely delicious
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I don't know what it is about these crackers that just make them taste so darn good! you can always find a box of these inside my cubbord and lately we've been using them as smoothie bowl toppers or even toppings on vegan Mac and cheese or lasagna or anything really! they're hearty enough to stand up to heavy dips, and easy enough to eat on their own, but as tempting as eating through the whole box may be, I don't suggest it....lest you'll get a tummy ache!
Una M.
Fort Collins, CO
I pretty much love all wheat thin products and flavors but these flatbread tuscan herb crackers are so delicious and have such a bold an amazing flavor! I can go through a whole box at a time, which i don't know if that's a good or bad thing, but they are amazing! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
The sun dried tomato is my new favorite addiction. I found them on sale at Giant buy one get one free and decided to try it. Definitely a good snack. Everyone in my household love please. They do have a little kick to them but extremely mild at the same time. I highly recommend these as a road trip snack
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
These we would great paired with Strawberry jam or cheese slices. This are not expensive, they look expensive but are NOT! This are delicious and my husband nor I are not disappointed in this Nabisco product. They are light and you don't feel overly full of dough type crackers.
Vanessa W.