Nabisco Wheat Thins Flatbread Garlic & Parsley Crackers

BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Garlic & Parsley Flatbread Crackers.
Naturally flavored.
5g whole grain per serving*.

• What is your favorite way to serve these crackers? Do you...2 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Flatbread Garlic & Parsley Crackers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These Wheat Thins are so delicious and perfect for snacks, parties, or whatever else! They have so many flavor options to choose from and they all pair very well with salsa, hummus, etc. Also made from Whole Wheat!
Leesa M.
Stephenson , VA
Had these with a cheesball this Christmas and regular wheat thins. Kept going to these ones to scoop in the cheeseball. Was amazing. Will definitely be buying more. Wasn't too garlicky but had enough in it to make me happy
Katie L.
These crackers are a little bit expensive, but the taste is great! I like them with a cream cheese spread or sliced cheese, but they're also good on their own. It's hard not to eat the entire box as I have no self control.
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
These are definitely great paired with hummus. They are a more healthy option than some others. They are not too pricey and they are easily purchased at any local grocery store. I would recommend to others.
Julia M.
Orlando, FL
These are pretty good. I'm not crazy about them but they are great for big get together a and parties for a cheese and cracker display but like I said I wasn't super crazy about them.
Andrea A.
gillette , WY
Love theses flat breads. It's perfect for a meal or a snack. I also love that all of the ingredients are easy to read. By far my favorite affordable flatbread. So good, I would definitely recommend this brand!
Erica K.
Rushville, IN
When you think of wheat thins you think healthy most people put healthy food in with nasty food or no flavor these not only have flavor but they are good for you and go great with different kinds of dips
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
The flatbread are pretty good you can eat them slice cheese or hummus. I like eating these plain too. I'm the only in my household who likes this so its nice knowing I have something that's my own.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
These are so wonderful to have as a snack or as part of a snack, a little flavored cream cheese and some deli meat is deliciousness! I am a repeated user and would recommend to other to try out!! Yummy
Leila L.
Milwaukee, WI
If you enjoy wheat thins, and would like to have a little flavor added to your bite, I would recommend this product. It is great paired with mild salsa- especially cold
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
What is your favorite way to serve these crackers? Do you find them suitable for parties?