BY GENERIC

Nabisco Wheat Thins Fiber Selects Garden Vegetable Snacks: Fuel your life with the great taste of Wheat Thins 12g whole grain per serving Toasted whole grain crunch see more...

• Does this cracker taste like the regular garden vegetable? Becaus...1 Answers
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
Foodie Expert
Tastes great as a snack or a quick bite. I got this as a deal BOGO at publix. Price isnt too expensive. I like how rich the spices are and its a healthy alternative to chips
Rosynel A.
Foodie Expert
ow estos son buenos, tienen un gusto a cebolla ademas se te hace agua la boca cuando lo pruebas, en verdad super buenos
Kayla R.
Foodie Expert
My work has these in the vending machine and it's my go to when I need a mid afternoon snack.
Stephanie K.
Tampa, FL
Love this flavor of Wheat Thins! They're so yummy and are pretty healthy too! I love dipping these in hummus!
Katie W.
Raleigh, NC
These are DELICIOUS!! Such a good snack by itself or even a little slice of cheese. Mmm, so glad I stumbled upon these in the store!
Kaitlin G.
Portsmouth, OH
I am a huge fan of Wheat Thins and these are another great product made by the company. They have a nice crisp/crunchy texture and great flavor. They also make me feel less guilty about snacking than potato chips.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Foodie Expert
I love wheat thins because not only are they healthy, but they also taste amazing! Perfect substitute to chips!!
Jenny N.
Foodie Expert
Great with hummus, cheese, or by themselves. These are great side item with lunch or a snack!
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
I love this flavor of weath thins and a lot of others. They are great for snacking and party appetizers. Great to eat with speeds too. You need to try them for sure!
Amanda D.
Maryville, TN
I love these they are so full of veggies and full of fiber too! Spread a lil cheese or laughing cow... Yum
Patty S.
Eldorado, WI
Does this cracker taste like the regular garden vegetable? Because if it does I just love them.