BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco.
New!
Wheat Thins.
Fiber selects.
Garden vegetable crackers.
5g fiber. Contains 4g fat per serving.
Sensible solution.

• Does this cracker taste like the regular garden vegetable...1 Answers
Alice R.
Portage
These are delicious. They have a very unique mouth watering flavor. The flavor is herbal in nature. These are my favorite Wheat Thins to enjoy on occasion. I recommend these as a side to have with your lunch, or to have to hold you off when hunger strikes, so that you can make sound dinner selections.
Andrea T.
Kansas City, MO
These are wonderful! They go great with anything, and they don’t go bad quickly. They’re so good and a guilt free snack! I never feel bad when I accidentally eat an entire box! Would highly recommend these as a snack choice!
Elizabeth L.
Benton Harbor, MI
I love veggies and that so many crackers incorporate them so that your not so healthy snack appears to be a bit healthier. however, there was a flavor in these that I couldn't put my finger on that I just didn't like.
member-0ef23
I recently tried these on my southwest flight and fell in love with them! They tasted healthy but I couldn’t stop watching them. I like that they didn’t feel messy like most crackers and that they are better for me. I will for sure recommend these to a friend and purchase the next time I’m at the grocery store.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
Wheat Thins are the ideal cracker. I don’t eat many carbs anymore, but a handful of these satisfies all cravings. Especially the sun dried tomato, which satisfies every craving you’d ever have for pizza. Do yourself a favor and try these!
Sophia Z.
Love wheat thins. they are great for just randomly snacking on. I love eating them in my free time and they are relatively healthy. They taste good, are cheap, and are easy to get. They sell them at my local grocery store and sometimes I can get them on sale!
Lindsay M.
Bridgeport, CT
The garden vegetable wheat thins might be the best thing since sliced bread. I love them so much because they are crackers, but also give me that chip taste so it fills a lot of cravings for me. They are higher on the carb count, but they are so darn good. If you want to indulge you won't regret it.!
Katerina T.
I like the original wheat thin but the vegetable wheat thins are even more flavorful. They are so tasty and good snacks for road trips or just to have in your pantry. I recommend you try the vegetable wheat thins. After a few of them they are actually filling. Love wheat thins!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
I love wheat thins! The garden veggie flavor is really good and fresh tasting. I don’t love the amount of garlic on them, but otherwise I really like the flavor of them. And I love that they are easy to grab and go!
Monika A.
Halifax, PA
This is one of my favorite snacks when I need something quick and easy. It's affordable and very tasty. They aren't too salty tasting either. I buy these either at Giant or Walmart. Good for gatherings too.
Patty S.
Eldorado, WI
Does this cracker taste like the regular garden vegetable? Because if it does I just love them.