BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco.
New!
Wheat Thins.
Fiber selects.
Garden vegetable crackers.
5g fiber. Contains 4g fat per serving.
Sensible solution.

• Does this cracker taste like the regular garden vegetable? Becaus...1 Answers
Alice R.
Portage
These are delicious. They have a very unique mouth watering flavor. The flavor is herbal in nature. These are my favorite Wheat Thins to enjoy on occasion. I recommend these as a side to have with your lunch, or to have to hold you off when hunger strikes, so that you can make sound dinner selections.
Christina T.
Brooklyn, NY
These crackers have been my favorite to snack on since I was a little kid. Most other crackers need a dip to go with them. These taste great all on their own. I haven't seen the garden vegetable variety around many stores lately and that one is my favorite
Elizabeth L.
Benton Harbor, MI
I love veggies and that so many crackers incorporate them so that your not so healthy snack appears to be a bit healthier. however, there was a flavor in these that I couldn't put my finger on that I just didn't like.
Janelle B.
Wheat thins have the best selection when it comes to crackers. They have a variety of different flavors and these vegetable wheat thing are delicious. Give them a try you won't be disappointed
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
Tastes great as a snack or a quick bite. I got this as a deal BOGO at publix. Price isnt too expensive. I like how rich the spices are and its a healthy alternative to chips
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
Wheat Thins are the ideal cracker. I don’t eat many carbs anymore, but a handful of these satisfies all cravings. Especially the sun dried tomato, which satisfies every craving you’d ever have for pizza. Do yourself a favor and try these!
Sophia Z.
Love wheat thins. they are great for just randomly snacking on. I love eating them in my free time and they are relatively healthy. They taste good, are cheap, and are easy to get. They sell them at my local grocery store and sometimes I can get them on sale!
Lindsay M.
Bridgeport, CT
The garden vegetable wheat thins might be the best thing since sliced bread. I love them so much because they are crackers, but also give me that chip taste so it fills a lot of cravings for me. They are higher on the carb count, but they are so darn good. If you want to indulge you won't regret it.!
Katerina T.
I like the original wheat thin but the vegetable wheat thins are even more flavorful. They are so tasty and good snacks for road trips or just to have in your pantry. I recommend you try the vegetable wheat thins. After a few of them they are actually filling. Love wheat thins!
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
These are so tasty! They are not too unhealthy for you either. I love packing them in my lunch or for a quick snack when I have a busy day. I buy them at Walmart usually, and love how many come in a box. Worth trying if you're a chip gal like me!
Patty S.
Eldorado, WI
Does this cracker taste like the regular garden vegetable? Because if it does I just love them.