BY WHEAT THINS

New!
Wheat Thins.
Fiber selects.
Garden vegetable crackers.
5g fiber. Contains 4g fat per serving.
Sensible solution. see more...

Eric S.
Fort Collins
It was winter in Minnesota. Stan had already stoked the fire for hours as I did my best at patiently waiting above a hole in the ice for a fish to bite. Sadly, as the sun began to set, far too early for me, I returned to the cabin empty handed. Stan looked up at me, my dear friend, my brother from the war, and the brother of my cousins' auto mechanic. We locked eyes. My eyes were filled with my own dissatisfaction, but his eyes glowed like the fire behind him. He said he was proud of me, and that it looked like Jill would need a new alternator. Then I laid next to him and exam to suckle his warm and firm balls. We had no need for food. We had each other and a box of Nabisco Wheat Thins Fiber Selects Garden Vegetable Crackers.
Michelle R.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of Nabisco Wheat thins fiber selects Garden Vegetable crackers. These are perfect to eat as a snack on it's own or to serve with any savory dip, especially a garlic dip or hummus. Unlike Chips, these are satisfying and filling and a big favorite of everyone in the house. I do have to hide them occasionally from the others to make sure i get some
Chiquita C.
Foodie Expert
When my cousin was getting married, she let me come to her catering tasting with her. It was actually served as a full meal. In the salad the caterer used this Garden Vegetable Wheat Thins as croutons. Genius. The flavor adds to the salad. And they are not so big and bulky like croutons. I have used them in my salad ever since. I also just eat them.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
Disclaimer: I am not a veggie eater but I LOVE THESE CRACKERS! The flavor doesn't taste like veggies, instead it is a flavorful mix of spices and seasonings that make these a great companion for any cheese slice, dip, or topping. My only real complaint is that the crackers themselves seem to be salty.
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
The garden vegetable wheat thins are awesome. They have great flavor, the whole family loves. I like spreading a little cream cheese on them and it is delicious! They go good with the laughing cow cheeses too. I often pack some of these to take to work with a laughing cow cheese for a lot fat snack.
Kelsey J.
I love Wheat Thins! I can't say enough good things about how delicious they are. What I like the most about the flavored ones is that they are delicious on their own but they also make great vehicles for things like dips and hummus. I always keep some on hand for a quick snack or side for my lunch!
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
Foodie Expert
Wheat Thins are quite the cracker. They have this weird combination of being dense but thin at the same time, but whatever it is, I love it! Even better than Wheat Thins are flavored Wheat Thins! The Garden Vegetable Crackers are a nice blend of spices that just add to the original cracker.
Stephanie C.
Foodie Expert
I simply love the taste of these crackers! I use them when making dips or cheese ball to ho along with meal. The fresh herbal taste of light vegetables pared perfect with the creamy texture of the appetizer that I'm sharing! I basically could eat them all by themself, without anything else!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
I've always purchased the plainly salted normal wheat things until I saw these! I love to buy this flavor and one of there flavor. I keep them in my desk at work for snacking. I'm afraid if I kept them at home I would just eat them until they were gone and that would not be great of me!
Danielle L.
Foodie Expert
Wheat Thins have always been a staple for holiday parties and events. They are great for dips of all kinds and even great by themselves. The flavor choices are great and very flavorful. Unfortunately I can't enjoy due to a Gluten Allergy. I wish they would make a GF version.