BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Fiber Selects 5-Grain Crackers.
New!
5g fiber contains 4.5g fat per serving.

Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Wheat thins are a good health conscious cracker. They are less calories fat and saturated fat than your typical cracker. They are a little more expensive but worth the money considering the health part.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Being a fan of Wheat Thins for a while I was pleased in seeing they are branching out to making a variety of flavors. I am a sucker for anything Italian so the prospect of a Wheat Thin flavored with permesan cheese and herbs like basil just sounded good. And they are good, but not what I expected.

The basil and parmesan is very, very strong on this cracker along with some saltiness that appears stronger than your normal Wheat Thin. In other words this is not a cracker you would add stuff to or dip in anything. It pretty much sinks or swims on its own. After the flavor shock of the first few crackers they really grew on me. In the end I must say I like them, but it's still not the best representation of the brand for me.

Wheat Thins were good to me because they were hearty in the whole grains things but the flavor was light. Made for a great foundation for cheese or just munching alone. The parmesan and basil cracker is not the same animal by any stretch, although it still has that whole grain heartiness.

In the end I give the cracker a thumbs up, with note. Only get it if you want a bold, salty italian flavor.
Jessica G.
Reading, PA
These are not crackers that I would reach for to eat very often. I have only purchased them once and will not be repurchasing. As I do like them, I just have other crackers that I like better and there are health benefits in these crackers but I have others that benefit me more.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so tasty and healthy. I love wheat products a lot . I dint find any cons in this product. The only thing was I found the package very small for the price but still would recommend this to everyone
Jennifer L.
Seaside Hgts, NJ
Addicting!!! Wheat Thims are my fave!!! They taste great and are the perfect snack! I love them plain or with some cheese or hummus! You also can taste that little bit of salt to fulfill that craving!
Melissa E.
Lafayette, IN
These crackers are my favorite, better than the plain wheat thins in my opinion. You can eat a good amount per serving. They are very tasty and you can top them with anything you desire! Great snack!~
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
Care Package Includes An Assortment Of 40 Individually Wrapped Single Serve Snacks
Includes Simple Recipes With Chips Booklet By Variety Fun
Perfect Gift To Send To Your Friends & Family
Variety Fun Specializes In Creating Delicious Variety Packs For Everyone To Share And Enjoy. Our philosophy has always been the same, Taste Explore Enjoy!
All Snacks Are Carefully Handpicked & Shipped Loose In A Variety Fun Gift Box (Not In Manufacturers Packaging) In Rare Cases, Based Upon Availability Certain Flavors Will Be Replaced With Other Flavors
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
so delicious just to start,i'm eating them right now,they are really healthy,don't have much calories,you can take them on the go,you can add some nutella on it if you are feeling a bit greedy,and they are amazing for moms that have kids that won't eat their veggies cause they have some good amount of vitamins,in other words they are great and i highly recommend them.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Why are these things so addictive?! I try to avoid these things because I can and WILL eat the whole box in one sitting. These are really good with tuna. Crispy, slightly sweet and salty, airy but with substance...and these won't dry your mouth out like Ritz can. It's really the one cracker to rule them all.