BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Honey Wheat Crunch Stix Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors with 11g whole grain* per serving.

• Can you buy these anywhere in your area or online? They were disc...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chloe M.
These Wheat Thins Stix give a fun approach to a classic snacks. They are easy for dipping and are extra crunchy, more so than a classic square Wheat Thin. The Honey Wheat flavor is mildly sweet, which allows for any buyer to satisfy their sweet tooth with an alternative to cookies, cakes, etc.
Kenia O.
Yum! These are less healthier version of a pretzel stick. Lol but these are so good, they break apart easily and taste so good especially with the honey it gives the wheat a nice flavor it doesn't even feel like you're eating wheat thins
Alyssa G.
Merced
These sticks are the bomb!! They're super crunchy and just the right amount of seasoning that makes you want to continue eating after you eat like 5. They packaging is also pretty interesting as well and cool designed.
Alexis B.
These are fine. Just your regular old cracker sticks with a slight honey taste. I feel like they kind of rip off the sweet pretzels. They are really drying to the mouth and I personally do not care for the honey taste.
valarie a.
These are actually really delicious. They have such good flavor and I love that they are sticks and sometimes come in little pouches to make it easy for on the go.
Amber S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
OMG these are one of my favorite snacks. I can eat them regular and they are nice and crunchy. But I really like to eat these dipped in hummus. A great fast snack in the kids love it too.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
My middle child loves these and I love the fact they come in small packages that she can take anywhere the amusement parks, school, to cheer or basketball games. It's a perfect on the go snack that is not messy
Ashley K.
Hermitage
I enjoy these with sun butter! They are slightly healthier for me than the regular cracker and i love the sweet taste of the honey wheat. I'd buy these every week if I could.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
So yummy so good
These snacks are great for toddlers and adults.
They have just enough sweetness to be satisfying bit not SO sweet that you feel like you're swallowing a pound of sugar.
Yes and yum.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
I think I like these even more than the original wheat thins. The sticks are just so fun to eat and the flavor range are all so yummy. This flavor is my favorite. Im a huge fan of honey wheat pretzels and these are very similar but way better. The texture is just right and the size is prefect to snack on
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
Can you buy these anywhere in your area or online? They were discontinued in my area.