BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Crunch Stix Fire Roasted Tomato Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors with 11g whole grain* per serving. see more...

Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
I am always watching my weight and trying to keep fat down. These Wheat Thins have just 3.5 grams of fat per 16 crackers which is great. They do have 130 calories but I very rarely eat 16 at a time. The taste, to me, is really good. I don't notice much, if any, difference between the full fat crackers and these. They have just the right amount of salt and crunch and make a good snack alone or with dips or cheeses. My family eats these and I don't think they even realize they are lower in fat (or care). They're tasty and, when eaten in moderation, won't break your calorie bank.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
If you like noodles and is having trouble to keep your weight, this may be a healthier alternative than normal noodles. It is made of whole grains, contain more protein, which keeps you full longer and reduces food cravings, and taste good as well. I can only recommend this product. By the way, look at the nutritional facts on the back and draw your own conclusions!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Foodie Expert
Dipped in cream cheese these Nabisco Wheat Thins Roasted Tomato snacks are DELICIOUS! I love the hint of heat combined with smooth cream cheese. I found these at my local Harris Teeter and was excited to give them a try. Definitely did not disappoint! The sticks are easy to hold and can be placed in a cup for easy grab access.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
Foodie Expert
These are the best wheat thins flavor for sure. I've always used wheat thins to help fill me up during that 3pm post lunch hunger and they do the trick! I'm always looking for savory snacks that will curb me away from just eating another meal and these are perfect. The cheese is tangy and delicious.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Huntingtn Wds, MI
Foodie Expert
I usually like to keep my snacking as natural as possible, especially when it comes to added flavors. But I still top these with either a bruschetta-like topping or some cheese and the fire roasted tomato flavor on the cracker just seems to enhance whatever I add so they're a winner in my book.
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love all of wheat thins but these definetely come to the top by far. they are just so delicious. They don't compare to all the other snacks or crackers. They are one of the healthier snacks out there. I would get this product again. I would definetely recommend this to family and friends
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Foodie Expert
These are so good. They actually have several different flavors, but the fire roasted tomato is my favorite. First had these with a spicy cheeseball and the combination was perfect. Since then, I have bought them to just eat in their own as a snack. Super yummy and great for a quick snack.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Wheat thins are one of my favorite snacks, considering their always a little sweet no matter the flavor and their way healthier than many chip and snack brands. So, I do not feel as guilty, and they do not hurt my stomach. Also, this flavor is so good, very bold and tasty.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks that you can eat just a few and be satisfied it met my expectations and I will purchase them again from Wal-mart. I recommend you give them a try the roasted tomato is a acquired taste but is extremely good and healthy. You should pick them up today
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I live roasted tomatoe flavored anything. These however almost killed my mouth. LoL
The bid days Fire šŸ”„ Roasted Tomatoes.
Holy Cow, they were not kidding.
I can't handle spicy very well and my mouth was burning so bad I really couldn't taste much after the first cracker.