BY WHEAT THINS

Nabisco Wheat Thins Crunch Stix Fire Roasted Tomato Snacks.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors with 11g whole grain* per serving. see more...

Josey K.
Parkland, FL
Foodie Expert
My family loves nabisco Wheat thins crackers
We serve it with cream cheese and jam or honey
Or with cheese and fruits
We just started trying out all the new flavors like whole wheat, and roasted tomatoes
And we like them all
Ana-Alicia S.
Fargo, ND
These are delicious and packed with flavor! We like to have them for an afternoon snack with some cheese cubes and fruit! They are almost always on sale when I find them! Even if they are not on sale they aren’t to spendy!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I love these so much. Honestly I haven't ate these in like a year but I love them a lot. I do recommend this to everyone because they taste really good. I don't know if they are that healthy but they are whole grain so that is good. Everyone should try it.
Melissa M.
Foodie Expert
These weren't my favorite flavor. It wasn't a flavor that sat well on my tongue, the aftertaste was funky and almost similar to a bad chemical taste. Possibly a bad batch? Next time I'll have to try the original flavor, bummer because I love any tomato infuse do flavored snack!
Jess F.
Kearney, NE
I grabbed these off the shelf by mistake when i purchased them.  We ate most of the box, however I don't think I would purchase them again.  We found them to crumble very easily when you bit into them, making a mess. We are constantly on the go, so we need snacks we can take with us that won't be messy.  The flavor of these, however was delicious.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Nabisco Wheat Thins Stix are crunchy and salty just like pretzels with just the right amount of tomato taste. They are fun to eat and easy to hold. I have to admit I don't buy these very often because I am prone to devouring the whole box in one sitting in front of the TV.
Erica H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
You have to try these! They are so yummy. When you need a good crunch these hit the spot. They are super convenient for on the go. You can just throw a few in a baggie and toss them in your bag for an on the go snack. I like to eat them during my kids soccer games!
Alyssa A.
These are the best thing to ever happen to crackers. The flavor is fantastic, there isn't a residue on the cracker to make them messy and they are super portable given the stick form. LOVE!
Chelsey C.
Foodie Expert
These chips are my favorite!! They have a great taste! The ingredients are good! I feel like the MY are a fun product to eat! Pros- they are good! I would recommend these to anyone! I love them! ☺
Brenna R.
New Orleans
Such a good snack!! I could eat two boxes lol! But I love the flavor and it's not an overwhelming flavor either. Definitely one of the top snacks I have in my pastry case