BY WHEAT THINS

Dip It! Big Top It! Discover The Toasted Whole Grain Crunch Now With 11G Whole Grain Per Serving Now Wheat Thins Gives You More To Love In Every Crunch! No High Fructose Corn Syrup Always Toasted, Never Fried With 11G Whole Grain Per 31G Serving This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not Be Volume. Packed As Full As Practicable By Modern Automatic Equipment, It Contains Full Net Weight Indicated. If It Does Not Appear Full When Opened, It Is Because Contents Have Settled During Shipping And Handling. Made In Usa Call 1-800-Nabisco (622-4726), Weekdays.

• Do these actually taste like bbq? or do they have a tart ...2 Answers
  • My family and I eat these with many different things: che...1 Answers
  • I love these crackers! What is good paired with these bes...3 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Crackers Big
  • "I also enjoy dipping these guys in a cream cheese dip with the regular flavor and the garden vegetable Philly cream cheese dip!" in 7 reviews
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Wheat Thins are good and healthy cracker brand. I use this for cheese trays or for eating plain in general. This flavor is by far my favorite! Absolutely delicious!!! They’re very affordable I believe. If you’re a person who likes eating crackers these are for you.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love the taste of this crackers. It is so addictive that i can’t just have one. I bought this at Walmart. I think it is similar to good thins. I just hope it contains more nutritional value.
Poba Z.
It is good with everything. Cheese, veggies and dips. I like the tastes and the thickness. At the same time I find it an I combination with vegies and everyone like it when I make it.
berenice s.
My favorite to eat whenever I want a snack. They are so healthy and plus they taste so good. I sometimes eat it with cream cheese which I know it sounds nasty but it taste so delicious. This is always on my grocery list, have to be stocked up since I finish them quickly.
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I love wheat thins and the big wheat thins are really good when you pair them with cheese. You don’t feel too guilty eating them and they’re enjoyable so you want to eat them!
Olivia M.
These are such healthy crackers that are crisp and enhance any flavors that are added to them and because these are large, I have noticed kids really like them too simply because they are jumbo. I think now they should also make tiny wheat thins.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
These are a favorite in our house. Sometimes I get adventurous and purchase the seasoned versions but love the regular ones cause its such a versatile snack. My 18 month old even munches on these plain. Perfect for cheese or hummus style dips.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are my favorite crackers to buy. They are better for you then other brands and also taste the best. Love eating these with tuna salad, chicken salad, and cheese. Would highly recommend these and they are also Big which is nice!
Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
We love the large Wheat Thins in our house. We use them with dips and by themselves. The flavor is amazing, the size is perfect! You can find big wheat thins at all the local supermarkets and usually on sale for a great price!
Sara W.
Corona , CA
These are my favorite wheat thins when I just want some cheese and crackers. They give the same delicious taste and crunch as the original, but a larger more perfect size to eat with cheese and salami for be perfect snack!
Ryla B.
What do you eat these with?
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
I love these crackers! What is good paired with these besides cheese?
Vivi E.
Does anyone else notice that these taste better than the regular sized wheat thins? The texture/thickness is a bit different too.
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the only one who puts cheese on it
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the one who put cheese on it