BY WHEAT THINS

Dip It! Big Top It! Discover The Toasted Whole Grain Crunch Now With 11G Whole Grain Per Serving Now Wheat Thins Gives You More To Love In Every Crunch! No High Fructose Corn Syrup Always Toasted, Never Fried With 11G Whole Grain Per 31G Serving This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not Be Volume.&Nbsp;Packed As Full As Practicable By Modern Automatic Equipment, It Contains Full Net Weight Indicated.&Nbsp; If It Does Not Appear Full When Opened, It Is Because Contents Have Settled During Shipping And Handling. Made In Usa Call 1-800-Nabisco (622-4726), Weekdays. see more...

• Do these actually taste like bbq? or do they have a tart after ta...2 Answers
  • My family and I eat these with many different things: cheeseball,...1 Answers
  • I love these crackers! What is good paired with these besides che...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I also enjoy dipping these guys in a cream cheese dip with the regular flavor and the garden vegetable Philly cream cheese dip!" in 7 reviews
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Foodie Expert
This is a healthy alternative to a lot of the other crackers on the market. With the price that you can get them for not to mention the fact that you often find them on sale and have coupons in the Sunday paper it is truly a great buy. I definitely will be purchasing these in the future as every time I bring them home they are gone within a matter of a day. No matter if you’re taking them on the go or eating them with a movie they are definitely a great family food.
Natasha T.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
I love wheat thins and I love that they came up with the idea to make them bigger for adding cheese or fruit to them or to use them as a dipper. My fave combo is having them with Brie and grapes, or manchego and dig spread.
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I purchased the Nabisco Wheat thins crackers at our local grocery store. I use these with laughing cow cheese wedges for a great afternoon snack. They are very affordable and healthy in moderation. They have a great crisp to them and and great flavor
Marybeth M.
Middleport
Wheat Thins is one of our favorite crackers. I love the Wheat Thins Big because they are just that... big. The price is no more than any other crackers and their size is perfect for dipping and stacking with your favorite cheeses and meats.
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv , UT
Every one likes a good wheat thin. But everyone one LOVES a good wheat thin big. There's more. And there's nothing better than more food. Now we can eat more and not feel as bad. Taste the same as the originals. They're good. Try it. And you can pile more on top of it.
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
Foodie Expert
Wheat thins are great! I love to use these plain as a snack or dipped in hummus. I also love to use these with pimento-cheese and chicken salad instead of making a sandwich I will use the wheat thins to dip.
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
These are very yummy!! I eat these often for an after school/work snack. Sometimes I feel like the flavor is sometimes lacking but i add cream cheese and some jelly and it does the trick! I love them.
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
Wheat Thins have that great crunch we love to find in a cracker. The perfect combination of sweet and salty makes them so addicting. The bigger crackers still have the same delicious flavor but are not as bite sized as the original.
Madison S.
My family eats these all the time. We absolutely adore them with a cream cheese spread. They taste delicious and go great with other snack foods. They are healthy too so there's no need to worry about hidden calories. They come at an affordable price too!
Daniela M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
These cookies are very delicious and good in fiber, are a good snack for children's breakfast and also for adults of course. Nabisco Wheat Thins Crackers Big
Vivi E.
Does anyone else notice that these taste better than the regular sized wheat thins? The texture/thickness is a bit different too.
Ryla B.
What do you eat these with?
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I love these crackers! What is good paired with these besides cheese?
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the only one who puts cheese on it
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the one who put cheese on it