BY WHEAT THINS #61 in Crackers

Dip It! Big Top It! Discover The Toasted Whole Grain Crunch Now With 11G Whole Grain Per Serving Now Wheat Thins Gives You More To Love In Every Crunch! No High Fructose Corn Syrup Always Toasted, Never Fried With 11G Whole Grain Per 31G Serving This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not Be Volume. Packed As Full As Practicable By Modern Automatic Equipment, It Contains Full Net Weight Indicated. If It Does Not Appear Full When Opened, It Is Because Contents Have Settled During Shipping And Handling. Made In Usa Call 1-800-Nabisco (622-4726), Weekdays.

• Do these actually taste like bbq? or do they have a tart ...2 Answers
  • My family and I eat these with many different things: che...1 Answers
  • I love these crackers! What is good paired with these bes...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I also enjoy dipping these guys in a cream cheese dip with the regular flavor and the garden vegetable Philly cream cheese dip!" in 7 reviews
Olivia M.
These are such healthy crackers that are crisp and enhance any flavors that are added to them and because these are large, I have noticed kids really like them too simply because they are jumbo. I think now they should also make tiny wheat thins.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a healthy alternative to a lot of the other crackers on the market. With the price that you can get them for not to mention the fact that you often find them on sale and have coupons in the Sunday paper it is truly a great buy. I definitely will be purchasing these in the future as every time I bring them home they are gone within a matter of a day. No matter if you’re taking them on the go or eating them with a movie they are definitely a great family food.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
These are my favorite wheat thins when I just want some cheese and crackers. They give the same delicious taste and crunch as the original, but a larger more perfect size to eat with cheese and salami for be perfect snack!
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I love the taste of this crackers. It is so addictive that i can’t just have one. I bought this at Walmart. I think it is similar to good thins. I just hope it contains more nutritional value.
Poba Z.
It is good with everything. Cheese, veggies and dips. I like the tastes and the thickness. At the same time I find it an I combination with vegies and everyone like it when I make it.
Emma B.
Big wheat thins are a great investment for anyone who enjoys crackers and dip/cheese! The larger size cracker makes for a perfect pairing with any hummus or cheese!!!
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I purchased the Nabisco Wheat thins crackers at our local grocery store. I use these with laughing cow cheese wedges for a great afternoon snack. They are very affordable and healthy in moderation. They have a great crisp to them and and great flavor
Colbee D.
Leominster, MA
I love wheat thins and the big wheat thins are really good when you pair them with cheese. You don’t feel too guilty eating them and they’re enjoyable so you want to eat them!
Marybeth M.
Middleport
Wheat Thins is one of our favorite crackers. I love the Wheat Thins Big because they are just that... big. The price is no more than any other crackers and their size is perfect for dipping and stacking with your favorite cheeses and meats.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are my favorite crackers to buy. They are better for you then other brands and also taste the best. Love eating these with tuna salad, chicken salad, and cheese. Would highly recommend these and they are also Big which is nice!
Ryla B.
What do you eat these with?
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
I love these crackers! What is good paired with these besides cheese?
Vivi E.
Does anyone else notice that these taste better than the regular sized wheat thins? The texture/thickness is a bit different too.
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the only one who puts cheese on it
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the one who put cheese on it