BY WHEAT THINS #75 in Crackers

Dip It! Big Top It! Discover The Toasted Whole Grain Crunch Now With 11G Whole Grain Per Serving Now Wheat Thins Gives You More To Love In Every Crunch! No High Fructose Corn Syrup Always Toasted, Never Fried With 11G Whole Grain Per 31G Serving This Package Is Sold By Weight, Not Be Volume. Packed As Full As Practicable By Modern Automatic Equipment, It Contains Full Net Weight Indicated. If It Does Not Appear Full When Opened, It Is Because Contents Have Settled During Shipping And Handling. Made In Usa Call 1-800-Nabisco (622-4726), Weekdays.

• Do these actually taste like bbq? or do they have a tart after ta...2 Answers
  • My family and I eat these with many different things: cheeseball,...1 Answers
  • I love these crackers! What is good paired with these besides che...3 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Crackers Big
  • "I also enjoy dipping these guys in a cream cheese dip with the regular flavor and the garden vegetable Philly cream cheese dip!" in 7 reviews
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is a healthy alternative to a lot of the other crackers on the market. With the price that you can get them for not to mention the fact that you often find them on sale and have coupons in the Sunday paper it is truly a great buy. I definitely will be purchasing these in the future as every time I bring them home they are gone within a matter of a day. No matter if you’re taking them on the go or eating them with a movie they are definitely a great family food.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
These are my favorite crackers to buy. They are better for you then other brands and also taste the best. Love eating these with tuna salad, chicken salad, and cheese. Would highly recommend these and they are also Big which is nice!
Amanda S.
I love these. They make for a great snack, plain or with cheese or dips. They’re also great for putting out at parties as well. They’re affordable and the packaging is in individual sleeves which is great because they don’t go stale as fast if you take a long time to eat them.
Kaicey W.
These are perfect for dips or spreads. They’re a great size and have a great taste that won’t overpower or mix weird with other flavors. I can eat them alone or with dips/spreads. Definitely my favorite cracker!
Stephanie M.
I’m glad they made these because they have the delicious taste of Wheat Thins, but they’re big enough to use to scoop up dips, or you can stack cheese on top. I will buy these again to try with various toppings.
Erin R.
Anderson
Who doesn’t love Wheat Thins? Now they make big ones?! Score! They are affordable and healthy and go great with any dip or spread! I like mine with hummus and cheese. They are better than similar products!
Alexandra H.
Mount Hope
Love the taste and quality on how they are made! The price is good for these and I can not complain! Love eating these by itself or using it with topping like tuna or deli meat or veggies!! So good and definitely rebuy!
Poba Z.
It is good with everything. Cheese, veggies and dips. I like the tastes and the thickness. At the same time I find it an I combination with vegies and everyone like it when I make it.
Heather T.
Austin, TX
Love to simple dip in cream cheese with raspberry chipotle sauce on it . Great cracker , grainy with a good flavor ! They are a little on the sweet side but very very tasty !
Marci H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I purchased the Nabisco Wheat thins crackers at our local grocery store. I use these with laughing cow cheese wedges for a great afternoon snack. They are very affordable and healthy in moderation. They have a great crisp to them and and great flavor
Ryla B.
What do you eat these with?
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
I love these crackers! What is good paired with these besides cheese?
Vivi E.
Does anyone else notice that these taste better than the regular sized wheat thins? The texture/thickness is a bit different too.
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the only one who puts cheese on it
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Am I the one who put cheese on it