BY WHEAT THINS

Wheat Thins Chili Cheese Snacks have 20g of whole grain per 30g serving. Nutritionists recommend eating 3 or more servings of whole grain foods per day (about 16g whole grain per serving or at least 48g per day). see more...

Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I have never really been a wheat thin person. The flavoring makes them better but I'd still reach for another product before choosing these. The plus is they are available at all grocery stores. I probably won't recommend these but most everyone has tried them and some people stick to them so I guess it's up to personal opinion.
Diala❣️ K.
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
These chips are my favorite. They taste good with virtually anything. I like to eat it with cheese and grapes stacked on top of each other. Are usually buy them from frys food and drugs. They are a bit spicy so for those who don't appreciate spicy should probably stay away from these.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This is my go to. I'd buy this again and again. It's always on my shopping list. It's a great price and great product. I typically get them at Kroger. Best flavor. 10/10 would buy again. My family loves them and they are great with cheese
Luciana G.
Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
I buy my kids alot of snacks and I still have 2 young ones at home that have to take snack everyday so I try and buy different varieties so they don't get bored. This one is a favorite with some slices of cheese or cream cheese.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Great little snack for me while I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie with my wife and kids they all of them to We Can't Get Enough you really ought to try this been little square with an inch-by-inch of nothing but
Whittier, CA
Okay. Not very tasty in my opinion. The chili cheese flavor tastes kind of gross. My kids like them though. Didn't meet my expectations of a tasty salty snack. I would only buy for my kids who do like them.
Shandler B.
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
I love wheat thins. Especially in this flavor. I can't get enough of them. I feel like it's a semi healthy snack too. Kind of. I love snacking on them for road trips, and movie nights.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Rochester , NY
I like these but they're not as spicy as I typically like. It's mostly just a little kick of heat but I like extra spicy. Overall very good salty snack and I buy these whenever I can find them. Theyre so good!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Literally bomb. Id choose this over chips any day. Plus you feel more satisfied with a few of these than you would with a whole bag of chips. Yall should definitely try the brand.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like the flavor and sometimes I can find good offers in winn dixie. I always prefer to take the rice crackers gluten free but this one is a good alternative