BY WHEAT THINS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Wheat Thins Chili Cheese Snack Crackers: 100% toasted whole grain crunch 20g whole grain per serving Taste the kickin' chili cheese flavor

• What's your favorite Flavor of Wheat Thins?1 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Chili Cheese Snack Crackers
  • "Wheat thins are life they are the best thing in this world I love my wheat thins " in 1 review
Diala❣️ K.
Tempe
These chips are my favorite. They taste good with virtually anything. I like to eat it with cheese and grapes stacked on top of each other. Are usually buy them from frys food and drugs. They are a bit spicy so for those who don't appreciate spicy should probably stay away from these.
Luciana G.
Fort worth, TX
I buy my kids alot of snacks and I still have 2 young ones at home that have to take snack everyday so I try and buy different varieties so they don't get bored. This one is a favorite with some slices of cheese or cream cheese.
Danielle K.
Great little snack for me while I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie with my wife and kids they all of them to We Can't Get Enough you really ought to try this been little square with an inch-by-inch of nothing but
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
I love how these are spicy !! Such a kick into them . Not that spicy but spicy enough . I love them in general but the spicyness is what makes it better . I totally recommend these 100% yesss . These are good
Connie H.
Oh I really like these put a little cheese or a little dip on them they are so good. We love dipping them into like buffalo chicken dip. They are crisp and they have just the right taste
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
I love wheat thins. Especially in this flavor. I can't get enough of them. I feel like it's a semi healthy snack too. Kind of. I love snacking on them for road trips, and movie nights.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
I like these but they're not as spicy as I typically like. It's mostly just a little kick of heat but I like extra spicy. Overall very good salty snack and I buy these whenever I can find them. Theyre so good!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I have never really been a wheat thin person. The flavoring makes them better but I'd still reach for another product before choosing these. The plus is they are available at all grocery stores. I probably won't recommend these but most everyone has tried them and some people stick to them so I guess it's up to personal opinion.
Emma D.
I don't know if it was exactly this flavor I tasted but oh my NO! They were not pleasantly delicious I thought they were so nasty ... And just tasted like old staly chips..... I totally will give another flavor a chance but that was just my experience....
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This is my go to. I'd buy this again and again. It's always on my shopping list. It's a great price and great product. I typically get them at Kroger. Best flavor. 10/10 would buy again. My family loves them and they are great with cheese
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
What's your favorite Flavor of Wheat Thins?