BY GENERIC

Nabisco Wheat Thins Chili Cheese Snack Crackers: 100% toasted whole grain crunch 20g whole grain per serving Taste the kickin' chili cheese flavor see more...

• What's your favorite Flavor of Wheat Thins?1 Answers
Nabisco Wheat Thins Chili Cheese Snack Crackers
  • "Wheat thins are life they are the best thing in this world I love my wheat thins " in 1 review
Connie H.
Connie H.
Oh I really like these put a little cheese or a little dip on them they are so good. We love dipping them into like buffalo chicken dip. They are crisp and they have just the right taste
Alexandra g.
Alexandra g.
Tooele, UT
These wheat thins are so delicious! They are crunchy and just taste amazing! They are especially good with tomatoes and cottage cheese.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Wheat thins are great healthy snacks to have between meals or a late night snack
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
Before I cut carbs out of my life these were a favorite snack. Great for on the go as thy are very feeling but don't sit heavy in your stomach.
Ashtyn R.
Ashtyn R.
They are very good crackers & I personally like them . They are very good with hummus And spray cheese
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Littlerock, CA
Not very tasty and just didn't like it at all It was very blah and I couldn't taste the chilli
Emma D.
Emma D.
Foodie Expert
I don't know if it was exactly this flavor I tasted but oh my NO! They were not pleasantly delicious I thought they were so nasty ... And just tasted like old staly chips..... I totally will give another flavor a chance but that was just my experience....
Elkhart, IN
There's a flavor party going on in my mouth and it even has whole grain!?! Unbelievable! Great Snack alternative compared to other chips or junk food that's full of lots of sugars and carbs etc.....
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Palmdale, CA
Candice M.
Candice M.
Gulfport, MS
Love wheat thin products. Great with ground meat and taco seasoning. Or just as a yummy snack.
Elkhart, IN
What's your favorite Flavor of Wheat Thins?