BY WHEAT THINS #16 in Crackers

Nabisco Wheat Thins 100% Whole Grain Crackers.
With 22g Whole Grain* per serving.

Jazmine T.
I do really enjoy wheat thins. It has a flavor that may need to grow on people if they don't like the taste of wheat or if they are used to eating regular chips. Though these are a "healthier" option this isn't really a healthy snack. A lot of people assume because they are made with whole grain wheat that it is healthier. Before you buy check out the ingredients. It has added sugars, etc. So I think it is a great idea to occasionally pack a few wheat thins as a healthier alternative to regular chips, but don't label this as a 100% healthy option to eat on a regular basis.
Marie K.
Canby
These are okay. I kind of like them. They’re affordable and you can buy them at any grocery store. They’re always better with cheese though. Same with triscuts. I recommend these if you’re just looking for a cracker to put cheese on as a little snack or even for appetizers!
kim b.
Carmel, NY
Wheat thins are a great snack option when you are on the go and don’t have time to stop to eat anywhere. I always carry them in my purse with me. They are super affordable and available at almost all grocery stores. I’ve been eating them for years!
Kennedy G.
Madison Twp.
These are so good. They taste just the original kind but are so much better for me. The price is only a little bit higher but it is worth it. They are also the perfect size for dunking into dips. They actually have a better taste than the original!
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Love these crackers. If there is a cracker I’m always craving it is these. I feel they have a great balance of salty and sweet. Not sweet like dessert sweet, but in a savory sweet. They can be pricey, but they are worth it in my opinion
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I’m always looking for a type of cracker to dip my hummus in and these are my go to! They are affordable and don’t have that many calories for a handful. I always buy these at Kroger when they are on sale and eat them as my afternoon snack or lunch with tuna!
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Yummy, healthy, guilt free snack. Pairs well with cheese, lunch meat, different dips, and/or queso. Because they are whole grain, you feel full longer. Have bought several times in the past month because I love them!
Jamhile A.
Packed with great flavor and i love how thin these crackers are, they are healthy depending on how many and what you eat them with. Honestly i just like them by themselves, also good with cream cheese and pepper jelly
Emma O.
Lewiston, NY
love these 100% whole grain wheat thin crackers. they’re so so good and I think they taste better than the regular ones, and i’m not big into whole grain usually. I love to dip these into cheese spreads too
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON
What are your favorite toppings for wheat thins?
Nicole G.
Tomatoes and Cheese, Ring sausage & chesse, dipped in salsa.