Nabisco Vegetable Thins Crackers uploaded by Rea A.Nabisco Vegetable Thins Crackers uploaded by Francisca R.Nabisco Vegetable Thins Crackers uploaded by Ashanti S.

BY NABISCO

Flavors Originals Baked Snack Crackers Made With Real Vegetables&Nbsp; Great New Recipe! Questions? Call 1-800-622-4726 Made In Canada see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "They taste great and add some cheese for a great late afternoon snack." in 1 review
  • "These crackers are a great snack, we usually get them around Christmas time and they are the ones I look forward too the most. " in 1 review
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I definitely like these Vegetable Thins. They are a light, buttery cracker with bits of carrot, onion, celery, cabbage and peppers. They are much more airy than Wheat Thins. They have an interesting cut to them as well. Either concave or convex sides, so they look like little hour glasses or chubby rectangles.
Francisca R.
Far Rockaway, NY
I found Vegetable Thins and bought it to try. They taste so good! It's crisby to the bite. l can taste the onion and carrots in it. There is different toppings l can add to the crackers. It's helps to crunch my hunger.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
These are the perfect cracker for any holiday gathering. They have a nice vegetable flavor and are just the right size for dipping. I serve these with hummus or a spinach dip. They have a little bit of salt but aren't over the top salty.
Kristina G.
Since they changed the recipe, I get so mad every time I eat these! We only buy them because our grocery store has these 2 for $5 sales a lot on Nabisco crackers and I usually don't need two boxes of chicken in a biscuit ones in the house, but back when they actually used to be shaped like various vegetables, and had large discernible pieces of veggies in them, they also had a seasoning blend on the outside that was like nothing else I'd ever tasted. They had a flavor all their own, like nothing else on the market. Now they just taste like every other crackers out there, and I actually find the roasted vegetable Ritz to be much tastier.
Mary K.
Wayland, MI
Vegetable Thins are my favorite boxed crack. I buy them all the time, and most of the time the box is finished before the night ends. Usually I buy the crackers [with] some type of dip, like spinach, but the same scenerio always seems to play out. The Vegetable Thins get opened up before the dip gets opened, then the crackers are just so tasty, that we never eat them with the dip because the crackers are so unbelievably delicious without any dip. If you have never tried these before, give them a try. I bet you will be hooked after the first cracker is swallowed!
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
I love these crackers - I like to serve them at holidays and parties because they're tasty and easy to pair with a nice, light dip. I've served them with spinach dip too, which is really delicious. But, they're so good, I like to just grab the box and eat them just as they are.
Carrie G.
Las Vegas, NV
We served these with a cheese ball at my sisters baby shower. And they went over very well. They had so much more flavor than a normal cracker or chip. And a whole lot more healtheir. I love eating them alone too for a snack.
Melissa P.
I like these. I have been snacking on them today. They aren't too greasy feeling, they are a little crumbly but not too bad. I love that you can get enough to feel satisfied and not rack up the calories.
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
I LOVE these crackers! So flavorful and so good with any dips you have. Good crunch and very addicting! Not super healthy for you, there are definitely healtheir options out there but SO SO good!
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
I love Vegetable Thins! All the different flavors are wonderful! They are great to bring to get togethers with a cheeseball, or cheese, or even just the crackers themselves! :)
Holly K.
Albany, NY
How do these compare to wheat thins?