Nabisco Variety Pack - Cookies - Chips Ahoy!/Oreo/Golden Oreo/Nutter Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Variety Pack - Cookies - Chips Ahoy!/Oreo/Golden Oreo/Nutter Butter!
All Nabisco cookies are so good. I use milk for all of them funny enough.. Even the crackers made by Nabisco are good, I have yet to find a product they've made that I don't like.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom with a daughter in sports this is definitely my to go to snack for a game night. The variation is perfect and very affordable for the amount of cookies the box contains.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
stuart
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are very delicious. . The flavors really burst in your mouth. It is a good price and a lot of times the price for the cookies is not too much for the amount of it you get. I recommend to try them out!
Spokane, WA
Road trip PERFECTION! We get these any time we’re on an adventure - great for lunch desserts too! A bit expensive to buy all the time but I’ll totally pay for the convenience of single serve packaging when I need to pack a lunch for some event.
Laurelton, NY
It's a variety pack but it has limited options. It's okay for a quick snack or a quick grab out but the options are limited and if you want a lot of choices, then I would not suggest but if you love the packs then they do taste good 👍
Hope Mills, NC
So again with a lifestyle change I don't eat many of these BUT I love that this pack has my fav, Hubbys fav and my sons fav all in one. I think multi packs are a genius idea, especially for families or people on the go!
Santa Maria, CA
This is a must in my pantry for my 3 boys! Perfect for a snack or to add to their lunch box. The individual packaging makes it easy to pack for on the go. My kids love the variety as well. Yes I recommend!
Lake Charles, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love everyone of these chips except for nutter butter. I am not a peanut butter fan so I really do not eat them, but overall everything is great. I used to get them from Sams because there amount is good.
Virginia Beach
Oreo cookies are my favorite. I love to dunk them in a glass of cold milk, letting get to the perfect consistency. The perfect amount of chocolate sweetness.

Looking for your answer?