Nabisco Variety Pack - Cookies - Chips Ahoy!/Oreo/Golden Oreo/Nutter Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Variety Pack - Cookies - Chips Ahoy!/Oreo/Golden Oreo/Nutter Butter!
Cookie are good but if you don’t like a thick sensation in your mouth I wouldn’t recommend it to you all nabisco cookies are very thick even the thin ones but I would highly recommend to people who are not nice body freaks
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up buying these all the time for the kids to packing their lunch bag. I still buy it here in there not as often as I used to but it can get expensive sometimes I have thought that this is actually a good go to snack for kids who do not love eating school lunch.
Belle Vernon, PA
These individual snacks are small, just two cookies in each. Perfect for school lunches for my child, but too small to give for the daily preschool snack, which is why I bought it. Individually wrapped snacks are often larger in amount than what you find here. But great on the other hand for kids who like cookies, and for parents who don't want to send them with too much unhealthy snacks to school. I just would not send this expecting it to be the only snack of the day.
East Haddam, CT
Nabisco Variety Pack - Cookies - Chips Ahoy!/Oreo/Golden Oreo/Nutter Butter is a great buy for the family luch boxes. The variety is sure to have a favorite for everyone. Each pack is a great snack size perfect for kids of all ages!!
This Nabisco variety pack is great. Offers options to everyone. I use them for my parent involvement meetings. Great taste and best of all is that you have different options to pick from.
Katy
What I like about the variety pack is that it has options and you can choose what you like.A good thing is that if you like chocolate you can get the Oreos, if you like cookies you can get the Chip Ahoy and, if you’re allergic to peanut butter don’t take the Nutty Butter. The variety pack has tons of different things.
Fostoria
I love buying these and having them around. They’re so great to toss in my kids’ and my husband’s lunches for a treat, they’re awesome to keep in my bag, to take with us on the go when we take trips and whatnot. The variety is awesome, and the fact that they’re individually wrapped makes them so convenient.
Columbia
I love this variety pack. It’s such a quick snack to grab before walking out of the house everyday and I like that I can change up the flavor so I don’t eat the same snack everyday. I usually buy variety packs just for the purpose of being able to mix it up!
chicago
I love the variety in this pack! Sometimes I want to try something so these are great on the go. They are more expensive from buying the big package of them but if you know you don't have baggies this is a good option.
South Carolina
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
I love this mixed pack of cookies! It’s got something for everyone. I’ve got 3 kids and they each like their own things, so this gives them a choice. I buy the big box from either Sam’s Club or Costco.

Looking for your answer?