BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers.
Natural flavor with other natural flavors.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Katie C.
I love Triscuits! One can eat them plain. But, better, use them as the base of nice (and even fairly healthy) snacks. One example: a little bit of sliced chicken on top of a Triscuit; then some Colby Jack cheese on top of the chicken. Do 4-5 of these critters, stick them in the microwave on a microwaveable dish, and melt the cheese. Yummy.

There are any number of variations on this. Sometimes I'll add a little thinly sliced onion to the mix.

Anyhow, Triscuits can be awfully versatile for snacking. And still reasonably healthy as these things go. . . .
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
When I was a kid my grandma always had triscuits. Of course I always thought of them as too healthy. Lol. But I love them. Especially this particular flavor and especially the thins. I love the thins because they're even healthier and have a crip pop to them. The flavor is phenomenal! These are so good that it's rare my store has them when I go to get them ­čśę
Emily Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I liked these, but they were not my favorite Triscuit cracker. The flavor of the garlic and parmesan was a little too overwhelming for my liking. I like more subtle tastes on my crackers. I also enjoy eating cheese or peanut butter with my crackers but it did not taste right with all of the other flavors going on.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
These are addicting. I like triscuts because they seem hearty and like they have a lot of fiber (they don't). The parmesan garlic baked triscuts are a great snack to eat alone, or with some cheese or other accouterments on top. One star off for how salty they are. I need to drink a lot of water afterward.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love to have these crackers with tuna fish or soup because of the bold, rich flavor these crackers have! They're whole grain but don't taste dried out or boring; these crackers have loads of parmesan cheese on them and the garlic is definitely not for those who like to be conservative with this seasoning.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
Love using these with any kind of dip my all time favorite is with spicy hummus. These crackers have a delicious flavor even by them selves. Around $3 a box at most stores good quality for the price. I buy these every time I'm looking for a cracker. Highly recommended by everyone I know and myself
Lindsey M.
Morgantown, WV
To eat by themselves, these aren't my favorite thing. I think they're great for dips or cheeses, though. The flavor really adds something extra that's enjoyable. The thim crisps have a texture that I think is better than normal Truscuit crackers. So for parties where I have dip, these work great.
Katie P.
Wilmington, DE
I love the thin crips Tricuits! I have never really been a fan of the original so I was skeptical about trying the thin crips; however, I fell in love. I enjoy all of the flavors Nabisco offers but the Parmesan Garlic is definitely my favorite. Tastes great with sharp, white cheddar cheese.
Lisa T.
Coventry, RI
Really, really awesome flavor. I have repurchased these multiple times and am always satisfied with them. I often eat them with some type of cheese. The price isn't too expensive for the amount of servings that you receive. They are a little dry but that is expected with most crackers.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
These are so yummy, in so many ways! We have them with cheeses, and fruits as an appetizer pre dinner sometimes. There are just so many ways you can have them. We eat them with Buffalo Chicken dip, garlic & herb goat cheese, baked with cheddar and bacon crumbles---I could keep going.