BY TRISCUIT #76 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Crackers Parmesan Garlic.

Baked with 100% Whole grain wheat.

Try alone or with mediterranean roasted red pepper dip.

Natural flavor with other natural flavor.

Per 14 crackers.

130 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

170mg sodium, 7% DV.

1g sugars.

Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! These are amazing. I've been a Triscuit fan forever and these are my all time favorite. I love that there are so many flavors to pick from. I like the thin crisps because they add flavor to whatever you're eating them with without being overpowering. This flavor is the perfect blend and has just the right amount of garlic, for a garlic love like me. They're light and crispy, as the name suggests, but I wish there were more flavors in the thin crisps.
Robyn B.
Dyersburg, TN
These are life!! I found them last week at my Big Lots on clearance for ONE DOLLAR!!! one dollar....what?? I had to try them and they were fantastic! Such a great snack that I can grab a handful of to help with my #weightlossjourney. The taste of Parmesan is so good! Who doesn't love cheese?!?!? The garlic is overwhelming which is good! Can't have garlic breath while out and about. Definitely a new favorite of mine!
Ally Z.
There is something about that Triscuit flavor that is so distinct and addicting. I picked these up at Walmart to try a new flavor and they are super good. I love the garlic flavor and hint of parmesan. I sometimes just sit there with the box and snack on them, but they are great with a piece of white sharp cheddar or whatever type of cheese you like for a nice healthy snack.
ally h.
My go to snack when I feel a craving coming on is a handful of Triscuits and some tuna salad. The parmesan garlic are flavorful and really filling (which is good because only 6 Triscuits are like 120 calories). My husband and I go through these pretty quick, but since we are pretty frugal, don't necessarily feel like buying them too often.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
These are the ultimate crackers! Triscuit Thin Crisps Crackers in Parmesan Garlic pair well with any dips and cheeses for unlimited options! They are even good with fruits and soups! As a plus these are good by themselves when I am looking for that crunch yet not the greasy or laden feeling I get from chips and cookies.
Amber P.
Saint Louis, MI
I got these for a social gathering because I thought everyone would like a variety, I probably got 7 boxes, and these barely got touched, the garlic smell was a bit overpowering some thought. I actually liked them but I guess I should never take them in a lunch or something because they apparently smell?
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
When I say these things are DELISH!!! I mean it. I couldn't get enough of them! Eating the serving size is definitely out of the question! You can really taste the flavor. It's not bland at all. The parmesan really shines through and the garlic flavor isn't too overpowering. Great for a snack!
Gina R.
Lexington, NC
I am a snacking kind of person. I sit at my desk doing a lot of homework and I like to munch. I love the taste of these crackers. I like to catch them on sale and buy several different flavors. I don't feel like I'm cheating on my diet because they are baked and taste like chips. Yummy.
Billie B.
Wagener, SC
Triscuit This Crisps are a favorite in our house, my kids absolutely love them. We buy the Parmesan Garlic and add Pepperoni & Cheese for the kids snack time. These are very affordable and a healthy option to replace sugary snacks. Would recommend wholeheartedly. Great product Nabisco!

Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
I love parmesan and garlic flavored anything, so when I saw these I had to try them. These add so much flavor to whatever you're putting on top of them... I find them to be best with different cheeses like sharp cheddar and even mozzarella. One of my absolute favorite crackers.
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
What is the best flavor to get if I am just eating them plain with no dip?
I would like to know why 75% of the boxes of the parmesan garlic thin crisps have no flavor. I purchase at least 2 boxes a week and the have no flavor! You can't even taste a hint of salt on them. I am getting tired of spending my money on a product that I can't eat!