Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Chili Pepper Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers uploaded by diana i.

BY TRISCUIT

Nabisco Triscuit Thin Crisps Chile Pepper Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers.
New!
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Evy B.
Kent, WA
Honestly I eat these pretty often maybe once every two months. They are ok. They are pretty good. I do recommend them because they are pretty good even though I thought they were going to be stale. I do prefer other crackers over these for example wheat thins.
Careesa R.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Being about a snack healthy is very important to me and for most people nowadays. This brand is pretty affordable and allows you to both eat healthy and get four and it's pretty delicious I would recommend this brand to anybody especially those starting a new eating habits that still want to have some flavor into their diet but wanted to be in a healthy manner.
Cora M.
Fayetteville
These are wonderful. I love to eat them with hummus or dips. My children and I like to top them with a dot of pizza sauce, cheese and a piece of pepperoni​. Then we pop them into the oven for about 30 seconds or until the cheese melts on broil and we have mini pizzas! You can use whatever toppings you like. They are a great snack !
Anne B.
Triscuits are my favorite cracker for a quick snack. They are light and crunchy. Love them with different cheeses. Rosemary & Olive Oil can stand alone, however. The flavor is amazing!
Christine M.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Triscuits are my absolute weakness. It's become a running joke about how much i love them. I'm loving the new thin crisps because it gives a new twist to the classic triscuit crackers. These are whole wheat, which makes me happier about my snack of choice!
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
Foodie Expert
I love getting these when i host parties. A few different flavors of triscuits really hit the spot. Paired with different kinds of cheeses i always get so many compliments, when in reality its just cheese and crackers. They are delicious and affordable.
Jess P.
santa ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I like it but I thought the taste could be better! It's not expensive but I'm not sure it's worth it for me. It's good compared to other but I wouldn't buy it again just cause it's not what I like to have often
Roni-Jean R.
6126 Ridge rd. Wadsworth, Ohio
These are sooo good. I love the slight spice from the Chile pepper. I enjoy spicy food a lot, and this chip,though not really super spicy, captures the flavor of spice so wonderfully.
Rachel S.
I picked up these tris hits for a wine and cheese night and they were a hit! I love the fact that they are whole grain and the hint of chili is a great addition!