Nabisco Triscuit Sriracha Crackers

by Triscuit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Triscuit Sriracha Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
I was obsessed with these crackers and the flavor. I wouldn't say that they were identical to sirracha but totally had that garlic flavor and a little touch of heat.
I really enjoy these siracha crackers! They are really good to eat with hummus,or even on their own! I love the spice that the crackers have! Go try them out!
Lancaster, CA
Omg!! Love these!! I absolutely can't get enough. They're a perfect snack. I'm a HuGE chip fan but trying to eat healthier, these keep my cravings away.
Picayune, MS
These are the best triscuit crackers I've found yet! They have such a good flavor and can be eaten on their on. I wish they would come back to my area!!
Austin, TX
I tried these for the first time a month ago. I lovwd them and so did my boyfriend. He's a siracha fan so we'll for sure buy them again.
Isle
Unique. Full of flavor. Good value. Easy to eat a whole box. Great for topping. I have bought these crackers on more than one occasion
Williamstown, NJ
Okay I love anything sriracha so these... were so yummy!!! I love triscuit and the flavors they put out and it’s all just so good!
Frenchtown, NJ
I am addicted to triscuts and these did not disappoint. They are yummy! Not too spicy and super flavorful and crunchy. I love them.
This is my all time favorite flavor. These are what started my Srisacha addiction. This flavor should be offered regularly.
Oh yes these are my favorite crackers to snack on. Not to hot. I eat them with cream cheese. A cream cheese best friend!

Looking for your answer?