Nabisco Triscuit Sriracha Crackers

by Triscuit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Triscuit Sriracha Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
sparks, MD
This is a good flavor; yet not my favorite.  The brown rice kind if my go to snack.  It is healthier option for me and my family.  The price is good, when on sale.  I can pick up from my local grocery store.  I would recommend pairing with cheese or even port wine cheese.
Ltl Egg Hbr, NJ
I love spicy stuff. I always find a way to have more punches against my taste buds. Those crackers surely punched my taste buds a lot and I enjoyed eating them. I am hoping there will be more of those crackers in the near future. Those crackers can be enjoyed with slices of pepperjack cheese!
Hamilton Ohio
I love siracha sauce and crackers. These two were a oddly and unique yummy combination. This snack suprised me and my taste buds which I love trying new things.They are packed with yummy flavor. Good price and good amount of crackers
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious my favorite I could eat all the time .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT
These were amazing!!!!! I tried them once then couldn't find them again. Please bring them back they were so delicious. I could eat them all day every day. Great price too!
Sriracha triscuits are the perfect snack to munch on while you wait for your burgers. These are great on their own, they almost taste like hot Cheetos but without the burn, a Much milder kick and great dipped in hummus. I picked mine up at Target! #backyardbash
Montville, NJ
These are amazing! They weren't too spicy and the sriracha flavor was just strong enough! They are healthy crackers with amazing flavor! They were delicious and I would definitely recommend this product to sriracha lovers!! Amazing!!! I picked them up at my local grocery store!!
Ridgecrest , CA
THE BOMB. I love all triscuits.. all flavors. SO DELICIOUS. but these. these are a new level of amazing. They are a bit spicy (obviously) so if you're sensitive to spice, you may want to stay away. These are super delicious with babybel cheese wedges.
Wauwatosa
Great snack to have at parties to have while chilling on the weekend while watching Netflix and compared to other crackers I would definitely have to say they stand up above the rest
Lone pine
My husband loves these perfect amount of spice and goes well with any type of cheese. We take this anywhere we are invited so that everyone can share or love for it.

Looking for your answer?