BY TRISCUIT #31 in Crackers

Nabisco Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil Baked Whole Grain Wheat Crackers.
Naturally flavored.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Diets rich in whole grain foods & other plant foods, & low in saturated fat & cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

• I've tried some of them and seemed to dry? How does this one differ...3 Answers
  • I love this brand but sometimes their crackers are too dry or have ...9 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to eat these crackers?2 Answers
Raven G.
Raven G.
These were a great snack!! I wouldn't really recommend eating them alone because that could cause overeating and they aren't always very satisfying/filling alone. I suggest eating them with cheese, fresh veggies/fruit, lean meats, or nuts/seeds. Great flavor! At first I wasn't a huge fan, but after I tried them with different flavors and other tasty snacks I truly do enjoy nibbling on these yummy, healthy crackers. I plan to try making appetizers for my next event using them :)
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
Kansas City, MO
I love the triscuit flavor rosemary and olive oil but my favorite would be the tomato and basil (I think that's it or it's an herb one). That one is the best I have to say but I do like this one as well. My favorite thing to use these for is flavored cream cheese!! Like a roasted pepper or a garlic herbs or even a tomatoe and herbs cream cheese and spread it on top of the triscuit. They are perfect for that! And it's healthier than crackers! I will alway buy this!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I don't really like to eat chips/crackers, but these little biscuits are packed with flavor! These make a perfect snack if you're on the go, or paired with cheese, hummus, or any kind of spread (my favorite is spinach artichoke!). I love bringing these to work as a snack later in day day, or on a picnic, to the movies...the choices are endless! Definitely a healthy alternative to salty, calorie-laden potato chips or other unhealthy junk foods.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
I can't get enough of these. I like to eat them plain, but sometimes they're good with cheese. They are delicious yet healthy, having lots of whole grains in them. I have purchased these before and will definitely continue to purchase them. I even put them into baggies of their serving size and grab them as a snack to go. I would recommend these to anyone, just make sure you do like the taste of rosemary, because you can taste it.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Bryan, Tx
I eat a lot of Triscuits. Probably more than I eat anything else. I love that they have so many flavors and varieties. The Rosemary and Olive Oil have such a nice flavor, its not super strong but tastes really good. I eat them by themselves or with soup or with hummus and veggies and eat multiple boxes per week. Thankfully they are pretty inexpensive since I pretty much live off of them.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits are hands-down, without a doubt, my all-time favorite crackers! The savory flavor is so delicious, I eat them with everything! I love them plain, topped with garden veggie cream cheese or hummus and stacked with slices of pear and Swiss or Brie cheese. The flavor goes so well with almost any topping you can imagine, or straight out of the box!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
I saw these on the shelf at my local grocery store and had to give them a try! I have always loved Triscuits and when I tried them, the flavor wasn't overpowering. Since Rosemary is a very flavorful herb and sometimes tends to overpower a dish, its flavor is quite refreshing and subtle in the cracker. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try something a little different.
Ryann H.
Ryann H.
These are good, but not my favorite flavor of Triscuits. The Rosemary isn't strong enough and often is drowned out if you add cheese or a dip to your Triscuits. It's funny to me that olive oil is the title because have you ever cracked open a bottle of olive oil and given it a chug? Do it. I dare you. And you won't want anything with the name olive oil in it ever again.
Rochelle F.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I purchased these for a baby shower and was not expecting them to taste so delicious! These crackers are the traditional Triscuit but with Rosemary & Olive Oil. They have a rich, noticeable flavor that goes great with cheeses and dips. I really love the herb-y subtleness that isn't overpowering, yet tastes delicious. I recommend these especially if you are entertaining!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Foodie Expert
These Rosemary & Olive Oil Baked Whole Grain Crackers are so yummy! I love eating them with cheese, ham, and sliced cherry tomatoes.. such a great yummy snack. They are thick like regular Triscuits and have the taste of fresh bread dipped into Olive Oil and Italian seasonings. These crackers have incredible strength and hold up against any dip. Try it, you'll love them!
Riya  M.
Riya M.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this brand but sometimes their crackers are too dry or have to string of a bad flavor. How is this one?
Arlene M.
Arlene M.
I've tried some of them and seemed to dry? How does this one differ from the other ones ?
Analy G.
Analy G.
What is your favorite way to eat these crackers?