BY GENERIC

Nabisco Triscuit Reduced Fat Crackers: 35% less fat than original Triscuit Whole grain stamp: 22g or more per serving Baked with 3 simple ingredients: wheat, oil and salt 0g trans fat per serving Good source of dietary fiber see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sheri C.
I know many people love Triscuits. My husband is one of the many fans but I just can't. I think it is a texture thing for me. I know they are much better than many of the other cracker brands out there I just don't care for them.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
Triscuits are a favorite snack of mine and I eat them several times per week. That said, these just aren't as good as the regular variety. They are slightly more bland and the consistency is a bit drier. There is only a small difference in fat content between these and the regular ones, so I would recommend getting the originals.
Tress D.
Port St Joe
It is ok not very flavorful for being fat free. The triscuit is ok if you are looking to reduce fat. It is not my favorite snack whe looking for cutting calories.
Rebekah D.
These crackers are wonderful on their own, but work great with toppings like sardines, dill dip or even salsa. You could even top them with something sweet, like Nutella.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I love triscuits! These crackers are reduced fat and still delicious. They're perfect to match with spreadable cheese wedges! Yum!
Christina R.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
I love these! My kids love these! I take them to school for a snack. I send them with my kids for snacks. They taste great!
Vely G.
Foodie Expert
These crackers are pretty tasty for being reduced fat. They would taste even better if you apply something to them.
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
Yummy on there own but my favorite way to eat them is adding a little cheese, either slices or the spray cheez whiz! Nice light snack!!
Casey P.
Ashwaubenon, WI
One of my healthy favorite go to snacks. The crunch of triscuits and the low fat goodness makes for a guilt free snack!
Yali P.
Orlando, FL
I love these! the crumbs aren't too great but they fill me up really well and have great flavors